Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I like films that rest in the memory so I try and choose parts which have some kind of social or emotional force. For me, being an actress is not just a profession but a profession of faith.
- I am a follower of hyaluronic acid – always in small doses of course – to fill wrinkles and fine lines.
- Isabelle Adjani: the constant plastic surgery claims, 16 Jun 2011.
- The newspapers were saying, 'You have AIDS.' They actually said I was dead. I just threw myself into my work when the whispering campaign turned really ugly. I think Camille saved me. I felt incredibly paranoid, just as Camille did. And do you know? I was able to use that in doing Camille's scenes. It made them better.
- The 'Hounding' of Isabelle Adjani, 6 January 1990.