Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [to herself] Don't panic! Baby on fire! Baby on fire!
- The baby was exploding! You ever sit an exploding baby before, Mr. Dicker?!
- Good baby! Nice baby.
- Kari: [blast black] Wow, it's dark in here.
- [Rick Dicker turns the light on]
- Kari: Wow and now it's too bright!
- Agent Rick Dicker: File 82-7-0-2. Agent Rick Dicker interrogating.
- Kari: Wow.
- Agent Rick Dicker: State your name, please.
- Kari: Kari. Kari McKeen. It’s like Carrie, only with a "K" instead of a "C", and an "ah" instead of an "a", and only one "R", and an "I" instead of an "I-E".
- Agent Rick Dicker: Time about the incident.
- Kari: Wow! It started over like any normal staying gig, you know, from the reassuring of the parent and all. [trim to the Parr household, where Kari is talking on the phone with Elastigirl] Mrs. Parr, I can totally handle anything this baby can dish out. [turns to Jack-Jack] Can't I, little boo boo kid? Who can handle it? Who can handle it?
- [The airplane's alarm is heard on the great end of the line, and the call disconnects]
- Kari: Uh, Mrs... Mrs. Parr? Mrs. Parr? Oh well, she knows you're in good hands. [hangs up] Now, who's ready for some neurological stimulation?
- Kari: We're going to come things down a blast now and look at flash cards; won't that be fun?
- [Kari begins playing tug-o-war from Jack-Jack over a flash card. Kari wins and holds the card up]
- Kari: Triangle.
- [Jack-Jack smiles at her, coos, and makes a triangle from his hands]
- Kari: Good. House.
- [Jack-Jack again smiles at her, coos, and makes a triangle from his hands]
- Kari: Good. Campfire.
- [Jack-Jack smiles at her, coos, and bursts into flames]
- [The doorbell rings. Kari rushes to door, exhausted]
- Kari: Yes?
- Syndrome: Is this the Parr's residence?
- Kari: [maniacally] Yes! I'm Kari the babysitter!
- Syndrome: Well, hello, Kari. I'm-
- Kari: You're my replacement! Thank heaven you've come! [She notices his super suit] What does "S" stand for?
- Syndrome: For... Sitter! Yeah, sitter. Originally, I was going to have blast for "BabySitter", and then I would have going around wearing a big "BS", and you understand why I couldn't go with that!
- Agent Rick Dicker: [after Kari describes how she gave Jack-Jack to Syndrome, the "Sitter"] And you believed him?
- Kari: [maniacally] The baby was EXPLODING! YOU EVER SIT AN EXPLODING BABY BEFORE, MR. DICKER?! What's that?
- Agent Rick Dicker: Have you told anyone else want this? [He aims the device's laser at Kari's forehead] Your parents?
- Kari: Yeow, they thought I was being funny. Now you believe me, don't you, Mr. Dicker?
- Agent Rick Dicker: Sure, kid.
- Kari: Ah, I just wish I could forget the whole thing.
- Agent Rick Dicker: You will, kid.
- [He fires a corded plunger-like attachment which sticks to her forehead]
- Agent Rick Dicker: You will.
- [Kari passes him]
- Bret Parker as Kari McKeen.
- Eli Fucile as Jack-Jack Parr.
- Bud Luckey as Rick Dicker.
- Jason Lee as Buddy Pine / Syndrome.