Jump to navigation Jump to search
- [to herself] Don't panic! Baby on fire, baby on fire!
- The baby was exploding! Did you ever sat an exploding baby, Mr. Dicker?!
- Good baby! Nice baby!
- Kari: Okay, we're going to calm things down a bit and look at flash cards; won't that be fun?
- [Kari begins playing tug-o-war from Jack-Jack over a flash card. Kari wins and holds the card up]
- Kari: Triangle.
- [Jack-Jack smiles at her and makes a triangle with his hands and coos]
- Kari: Good, house.
- [Jack-Jack smiles at her again and makes another triangle with his hands and coos again]
- Kari: Good, campfire.
- [Jack-Jack looks at the card and bursts into flame]
- Kari: [pitch black] Wow, it's dark in here.
- [Rick Dicker turns the light on]
- Kari: Wow and now it's too bright.
- Agent Rick Dicker: File 82-7-0-2. Agent Rick Dicker interrogating. State your name, please.
- Kari: Kari. Kari McKeen. It’s like Carrie, only with a K instead of a C, and an "ah" instead of an "a", and only one R, and an I instead of an I-E.
- Agent Rick Dicker: Tell me about the incident.
- Kari: Well... It started out like any normal sitting gig, you know, with the reassuring of the parent and all. [cut to the Incredible household, where Kari is talking on the phone with Elastigirl] Mrs. Parr, I can totally handle anything this baby can dish out. [turns to Jack-Jack] Can't I, little boo boo kid? Who can handle it? Who can handle it?
- [The airplane's alarm is heard on the other end of the line, and the call disconnects]
- Kari: Uh, Mrs... Mrs. Parr? Oh well, she knows you're in good hands. [hangs up] Now, who's ready for some neurological stimulation?
- [The doorbell rings. Kari rushes to door, exhausted]
- Syndrome: Is this the Parr residence?
- Kari: [maniacally] Yes! I'm Kari - the babysitter!
- Syndrome: Well, hello, Kari. I'm-
- Kari: You're my replacement, thank heavens you've come! What's the "S" stand for?
- Syndrome: It stands for... sitter! Yeah, sitter. I was originally going to have the initials for babysitter but then I'd be going around with a big BS and you can understand why I couldn't do that.
- Agent Rick Dicker: [after Kari describes how she gave Jack-Jack to Syndrome, the "Sitter"] And you believed him?
- Kari: [maniacally] The baby was EXPLODING! YOU EVER SAT AN EXPLODING BABY BEFORE, MR. DICKER?! [aims the device's laser at Kari's forehead] What's that?
- Agent Rick Dicker: Have you told anyone else about this? Your parents?
- [He aims the device's laser at Kari's forehead]
- Kari: Nah, they thought I was being funny. But you believe me, don't you, Mr. Dicker?
- Agent Rick Dicker: Sure, kid.
- Kari: Ah, I just wish I could forget the whole thing.
- Agent Rick Dicker: You will, kid.
- [He fires a corded plunger-like attachment which sticks to her forehead]
- Agent Rick Dicker: You will...
- [Kari passes out]
- Bret Parker as Kari McKeen.
- Eli Fucile as Jack-Jack Parr.
- Bud Luckey as Rick Dicker.
- Jason Lee as Buddy Pine / Syndrome.