Jackass: The Movie
Jackass: The Movie is a 2002 American reality film directed by Jeff Tremaine with the tagline "Do not attempt this at home." It is a riskier and uncensored continuation of the stunts and pranks by the various characters of the MTV television series Jackass, which had completed its series run by this time. The film was produced by MTV Films and Dickhouse Productions and released by Paramount Pictures.
The show features all of the original Jackass cast, including Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Chris Pontius, Party Boy, Dave England, Bam Margera, Preston Lacy, Ryan Dunn, Ehren McGhehey and Jason "Wee Man" Acuña. Brandon DiCamillo and Raab Himself also appear but not as frequently as in the show.
WARNING: The stunts in this movie were performed by professionals. So neither you nor your dumb buddies should attempt anything from this movie.
- Hello, I'm Johnny Knoxville, and we're about to test my rocket skates.
- I'm Ryan Dunn, and I'm about to get the shit kicked out of me by a girl.
- [Acting like an old man on a scooter] You're a nice man. Would you like to come over for a Love Rap?
- So we're finding it a little bit chilly in Japan, so we're going to warm ourselves up with some fireworks.
- [Preparing to pole-vault into a septic river] Yeah, I've fucking been there before, dudes. It sucks.
- I guess I don't have any last words. I'm just going to kill myself once I lose my weiner.
- Bam Margera: Since we no longer have to bleep cuss words, I promise I will get my mom to say "fuck" by the end of this movie.
- April Margera: [After seeing an alligator in her house] That is the scariest fucking thing I ever saw in my whole life!