Jessica Minh Anh
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jessica Minh Anh (born 19 June 1988) is a Vietnamese supermodel.
- Location is the key of my (fashion) shows.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2014) cited in: "Reaching new fashion heights at One World Trade" in abc7NY, 25 June 2014.
- You do not have to be privileged to find your place in the world.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2015) cited in: "Catwalk of the future! Top model to mix haute couture, thousands of mirrors, a 100-metre runway and DRONES... at the world's first solar-powered fashion show" in Daily Mail, 12 May 2015.
- I believe the most outstanding designs should be showcased at the best of locations, using the most creative catwalk concepts. It's a challenging process, but very rewarding.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2015) cited in: "Inspiring Beauty and Fashion Offered By Jessica Minh Anh" in Modern Salon, 21 September 2015.
- I believe the most exquisite (fashion) designs should be showcased at the best locations. I constantly search for the most unique venues that will amaze the world.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2017) cited in: "From the Hoover Dam to Tower Bridge: Model makes the world her runway" in CNN, 1 June 2017.
- I always value quality over quantity and keep a few very trustworthy friends and mentors who I share all my ups and downs with while on the go.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2018) cited in: "Meet Jessica Minh Anh, the fashion sensation with a flair for the dramatic" in SCMP, 20 December 2018.
- I wanted to highlight the importance of sustainability through artistic and cinematic captures.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2019) cited in: "Catwalk Call-to-Action: Jessica Minh Anh’s Sustainability Series" in Women's Wear Daily, 8 July 2019.
- I personally don't carry a lot of equipment (when traveling to do fashion show catwalk), but I do travel with my makeup artists, hairstylists and photographers who have the coolest advanced gadgets. In our latest trip to the Maldives, my hairstylist prepared wired hair structures for my looks which resulted in a bit of a surprise at the airport scanning counter.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2019) cited in: "Catwalk Call-to-Action: Jessica Minh Anh’s Sustainability Series" in Business Traveller, 7 September 2019.
- I believe fashion shows should be more than just being visually attractive. They should convey a meaningful message or a call for a better future. We are living in a special time when sustainable practices must be implemented to protect our future and the future of the younger generation. There are different ways to stimulate global mindsets toward green living - I chose the creative approach. And it's helped me promote everything from solar power, hydro power and wind power to recycling, upcycling, and now the sustainable supply chain, which is a big part of the fashion industry.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2020) cited in: "Breaking records with runways" in Khaleej Times, 31 January 2020.
- I think there are so many different ways to communicate sustainability, and our way is to look at it from a more creative perspective.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2020) cited in: "JFK Runway Show Takes Fashion to New Heights" in NY1, 7 February 2020.
- Since shipping and logistics are such a critical part of the fashion industry, it is important to highlight the option of green logistics solutions, which help minimize environmental damages and reduce transport-related emissions.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2020) cited in: "DHL put on a fashion show on the tarmac at New York's JFK Airport right in front of a Boeing 767 cargo plane" in Business Insider, 12 February 2020.
- Effectively pitching my ideas to the decision makers is definitely one of my strengths (to be able to persuade authorities to stage shows at iconic locations). I combine a bulletproof plan, which includes A to Z logistics and global PR (public relations) strategies, with a talented team of specialists and advisors. With my current proven track record of staging iconic catwalks, one would think I am more confident now about transforming dreams into reality. But I've always been that girl who's sure enough of her abilities such that others in the room can see it too. You've got to believe in yourself for others to believe in you.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2020) cited in: "Jessica Minh Anh, Model & Fashion Show Producer" in The Business Times, 15 May 2020.
- People thought I was crazy (for having fashion show in various unusual places). To me, the more challenging a project, the more fun it is. What is the one place that people won't be able to do a show at? I choose that one.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2020) cited in: "For Jessica Minh Anh all the world's her runway" in The Hindu, 10 July 2020.
- This particular moment in history (having fashion show catwalk onboard LNG-powered cruise ship Costa Toscana) provides an opportunity for a sustainable 'restart' of our society. Costa Toscana (cruise ship) aligns perfectly with my mission of highlighting sustainability in a visually attractive way. It runs on liquefied natural gas, one of the most advanced technologies to reduce emissions right now. It represents a breakthrough in the travel industry. I am honored to celebrate the resurgence of business and style on such a unique ship.
- Jessica Minh Anh (2022) cited in: "Vietnamese supermodel to transform cruise ship into ocean catwalk" in Asia News Network, 22 February 2022.