Jill Ellen Stein (born May 14, 1950) is an American physician and activist who was the nominee of the Green Party for President of the United States in the 2012 Election, and is again a candidate for the Green Party's nomination in the 2016 Election.
|This political figure article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- People are told over and over, "Don't vote your values. Vote your fears." But what we got was everything we were afraid of.
- "The Two-Party System Is Killing Democracy," May 23, 2016
- We don't support bombing other people's kids, unlike the other woman in the race.
- As quoted in "Green Party's Jill Stein on the Feminist Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Tessa Stuart, Rolling Stone (26 May 2016)
- It's time to stop a foreign policy which is essentially a marketing strategy for the weapons industry.
- "Making the Wars for Oil Obsolete," May 22, 2016