Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Boston Red Sox, and the fans through New England, will tell you they were 5 outs away, in the 8th inning, leading by 3 as Boone hits it to deep left! That might send the Yankees to the World Series! Boone, a hero in game 7!
- Calling Aaron Boone's dramatic walk-off, series clinching home run in Game 7 of the 2003 American League Championship Series, one of the most iconic moments in the Yankees-Red Sox rivalry.
- Ortiz into right field, back is Sheffield, we'll see you later tonight!
- Calling David Ortiz's walk-off home run in Game 4 of the 2004 American League Championship Series against the New York Yankees, avoiding a sweep. The game went past midnight EDT, hence the "later tonight". This is a reference to his father, Jack Buck, who famously said "And we'll see you tomorrow night" on Kirby Puckett's walk off home run in Game 6 of the 1991 World Series.
- Back to Foulke, Red Sox fans have longed to hear it! The Boston Red Sox are World Champions!
- Calling the last play of the 2004 World Series in Game 4. The Red Sox swept the St. Louis Cardinals for their first World Series title in 86 years.
- Freese hits it in the air to center. We will see you tomorrow night!
- Calling David Freese's walk off home run in Game 6 of the 2011 World Series. Also a reference to his father's call of Kirby Pickett's home run 20 years before.
- It snapped over the head! Of Peyton Manning! A flag is down, and the ball's out in the back of the endzone! It's a safety to start this game as Manning wasn't ready.
- Calling the second play of Super Bowl XLVIII, a safety that flies over the head of Peyton Manning and gives the Seahawks two points.
- Here's the 0-1. This is gonna be a tough play, Bryant. The Cubs... WIN THE WORLD SERIES! BRYANT MAKES THE PLAY! IT'S OVER, AND THE CUBS.. HAVE FINALLY WON IT ALL! 8-7 IN TEN!
- Calling the final play of Game 7 of the 2016 World Series, when the Chicago Cubs won their first World Series in 108 years, defeating the Cleveland Indians.
- Giants looking for a stop. They're gonna air it out. Rodgers does this better than anybody. Endzone....COBB! TOUCHDOWN! UNBELIEVEABLE!
- Calling Aaron Rodgers' Hail Mary to Randall Cobb at the end of the half of a Giants-Packers playoff game.
- THIS to send the Packers into the NFC Championship. It iiiiiiiiiiiissss… GOOD! The Packers are moving on!
- Calling Mason Crosby's 51-yard field goal at the end of the game to win 34-31 over the Cowboys in the Divisional Round.
- Oh, that's a catch!
- His reaction after seeing a replay of New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman's miracle catch in the 4th quarter with three Atlanta Falcons' defenders around him after the throw was originally tipped and bounced off of a defender's leg in the 4th quarter of Super Bowl LI.
- Toss to White. He's... IN! Patriots win the Super Bowl! Brady has his fifth! What a comeback!
- Calling RB James White's rushing touchdown in the first overtime in Super Bowl history to win Super Bowl LI for the Patriots.
- Keenum steps into it. Pass is CAUGHT! DIGGS! SIDELINE! TOUCHDOWN! UNBELIEVABLE! VIKINGS WIN IT!
- Calling Case Keenum's game winning touchdown pass to Stefon Diggs' as time expired in the 2017 NFC Divisional Round against the New Orleans Saints, known as the Minneapolis Miracle.