Joseph: King of Dreams
- Directed by Rob LaDuca and Robert C. Ramirez. Written by Eugenia Bostwick-Singer, Raymond Singer, Joe Stillman, and Marshall Goldberg.
- I've had enough of this stupid game!
- You think this is funny? Well, father won't be laughing when he hears... who are you?
- Because I will not make my father suffer... again.
- We are family. All of us. If we break apart, we'll have nothing left.
- Jacob, even God rested on the seventh day. He'll find his future soon enough. Let him be with his brothers.
- Because you are a miracle child. For you, things are different.
- [giggling] I don't think you want my aunt seeing you like this... that's better.
- Simeon: [referring to Joseph's dream] Yes, who did the wolf get this time?
- Joseph: You can laugh, but this time it was about all of YOU.
- Judah: Oh, please. You must tell us our future, great Joseph.
- Simeon: [sarcastic] Should I be scared?
- Joseph: The three vines signify three days. In three days, Pharaoh will bring you back to the place, a free man.
- Butler: If only it were true.
- Joseph: It is true. And when you're free, tell Pharaoh about my gift. Please, promise me.
- Pharaoh: I'm told you only need to hear a dream and you can explain it.
- Joseph: Not me, Your Excellency. The explanation comes from God.
- Joseph: Will you forgive me, for thinking I was some miracle from God?
- Judah: But you are a miracle. God sent you to save our family and all of Egypt. And you did.
- Issachar: [when Joseph wants to help with the sheep] Wait, you have to be very careful. You might cut your hands on the soft fur.
- Joseph: [playfully] Get away!
- [the rest of Joseph's brothers laugh]
- Jacob: This is how you take charge? I trusted you to watch after Joseph. But you abandoned my son, *my son!*
- Judah: Aren't we your sons too?
- Potiphar: You there! Have you cleaned this entire courtyard by yourself?
- Joseph: Yes.
- Potiphar's Wife: He's a hard worker. [whispering to Potiphar] Maybe we could put him to better use at the banquet hall.
- Potiphar: My wife thinks you should work for her. What do you say?
- Joseph: I cannot say. A slave is not his own master.
- Potiphar: Well said.
- Ben Affleck - Joseph speaking voice
- Mark Hamil - Judah
- Russel Herb - Jacob speaking voice
- Russell Buchanan - Jacob singing voice
- Maureen McGovern - Rachel
- Jodi Benson - Asenath
- Judith Light - Zuleika
- James Eckhouse - Potiphar
- Richard McGonagle - Pharaoh
- Dan Castellaneta - Auctioneer, Horse Trader
- René Auberjonois - Butler
- Ken Campbell - Baker
- Steven Weber - Simeon, Slave Trader
- Jess Harnell - Issachar / Lead Trader
- Piera Coppola - Zuleika's servant, Additional Voices
- Emily Eby - Servant
- Matt Levin - Benjamin