Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Power Of Your Subconscious Mind By Joseph Murphy (1963)
- “Prayer is the soul's sincere desire. Your desire is your prayer. It comes out of your deepest needs and it reveals the things you want in life.”
- “The way to get rid of darkness is with light; the way to overcome cold is with heat; the way to overcome the negative thought is to substitute the good thought. Affirm the good, and the bad will vanish."
- “All of us have our own inner fears, beliefs, opinions. These inner assumptions rule and govern our lives. A suggestion has no power in and of itself. Its power arises from the fact that you accept it mentally.”
- “Never finish a negative statement; reverse it immediately, and wonders will happen in your life.”
- “As you sow in your subconscious mind, so shall you reap in your body and environment.”