Kate & Leopold
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kate & Leopold is a movie released in 2001, with Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman acting in it. The movie is directed by James Mangold, written by Steven Rogers (story) and James Mangold himself (screenplay).
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Are you suggesting that there exists a law compelling gentlemen to lay hold of canine bowel movements?
- I'm accustomed to stand when a woman leaves the table.
- I warn you, scoundrel, I was trained to ride at the King's Academy, and schooled in weaponry by the Palace Guard; you stand no chance. When you run, I shall ride, and when you stop, the steel of this strap shall be lodged in your brain!
- [to JJ] By the way, there is no "Andre" in Boheme; it's Rodolfo. And though it takes place in France, it is rarely played in French as it is written in Italian. Goodnight, Kate.
- I haven't been your girlfriend for a whole month now. You can tell me the truth.
- You know something? Nobody gives a rat's ass that you have to push the toast down twice! You know why? Because EVERYBODY pushes their toast down twice!
- Theoretically, if you go to the past in the future, then your future lies in the past. This is a picture of you in the future - in the past.
- Leopold: As I see it, Patrice has not an inkling of your affections, and it's no wonder. You, Charles, are a merry-andrew.
- Charlie: A what?
- Leopold: Everything plays a farce to you. Women respond to sincerity. No-one wants to be romanced by a buffoon.