Kate & Leopold
Jump to navigation Jump to search
If they lived in the same century they'd be perfect for each other.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Are you suggesting that there exists a law compelling gentlemen to lay hold of canine bowel movements?
- I'm accustomed to stand when a woman leaves the table.
- I warn you, scoundrel, I was trained to ride at the King's Academy, and schooled in weaponry by the Palace Guard; you stand no chance. When you run, I shall ride, and when you stop, the steel of this strap shall be lodged in your brain!
- [to JJ] By the way, there is no "Andre" in Boheme; it's Rodolfo. And though it takes place in France, it is rarely played in French as it is written in Italian. Goodnight, Kate.
- I haven't been your girlfriend for a whole month now. You can tell me the truth.
- You know something? Nobody gives a rat's ass that you have to push the toast down twice! You know why? Because EVERYBODY pushes their toast down twice!
- Theoretically, if you go to the past in the future, then your future lies in the past. This is a picture of you in the future - in the past.
- Leopold: As I see it, Patrice has not an inkling of your affections, and it's no wonder. You, Charles, are a merry-andrew.
- Charlie: A what?
- Leopold: Everything plays a farce to you. Women respond to sincerity. No-one wants to be romanced by a buffoon.
- Meg Ryan - Kate McKay
- Hugh Jackman - Leopold
- Liev Schreiber - Stuart Besser
- Breckin Meyer - Charlie McKay
- Natasha Lyonne - Darci
- Bradley Whitford - J.J.
- Paxton Whitehead - Uncle Millard
- Spalding Gray - Dr. Geisler
- Phillip Bosco - Otis
- Andrew Jack - John A. Roebling