Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Joe Biden, one of the things he is remarkable at is really kind of being a man of the people and resonating with middle class voters. Feeling like—coming off as human. His gaffes—as much as we make fun of them—to a certain extent they make him look human. So not, since he's likable... I think at the end of the day, probably Joe, although if Trump is against Joe, I think the juxtaposition of kind of the man of the people and kind of this tycoon, is a problem. Although Donald Trump's remarkably coming off as a man of the people despite being this wealthy business tycoon.
- Spoken in August 2015, anticipating the 2016 United States presidential election, as quoted by Andrew Kaczynski (26 October 2020), Kayleigh McEnany once praised Biden as a 'man of the people' who resonates with "middle class" over 'tycoon' Trump, CNN
- We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here, we will not see terrorism, and isn't that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of Barack Obama?
- Fox Business interview with Trish Regan on February 25, 2020, quoted in "New White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany claimed in February that 'we will not see diseases like the coronavirus' come to America" by Grace Panetta (April 7, 2020), from Business Insider and "The Worst Predictions of 2020" by Zack Stanton (December 29, 2020), from Politico
- I will never lie to you. You have my word on that.
- Spoken to Associated Press reporter Jill Colvin, during McEnany's first press briefing as press secretary on 2020-05-01; quoted in “'I will never lie to you,' Trump's new Press Sec. Kayleigh McEnany lies” by Xeni Jardin (May 1, 2020), from BoingBoing.
- The president's never seen that video
- Said about a video that President Trump tweeted one day earlier, as quoted by Justin Fishel (4 September 2020), "Fact Check Friday: Trump on 'law and order' and protests", abcNEWS
- That would be a question more for the White House.
- If you can loot businesses, burn down buildings, engage in protests, you can also go to a Christmas party. You can celebrate the holiday of Christmas and you can do it responsibly.
- Quoted by Justin Sink (2 December 2020), "Trump Spokeswoman Says If It’s Safe to Loot, It’s Safe to Party", Bloomberg, retrieved on 2020-12-03
- At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services. We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.
- Those who violently besieged our Capitol are the opposite of everything this administration stands for.
- Quoted by Matt Wilstein (7 January 2021), "Kayleigh McEnany Runs From Podium After Denying Responsibility for Capitol Riot", Daily Beast