Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you'd stop being a Metallica fan because I won't give you my music for free, then fuck you. I don't want you to be a Metallica fan.
- Quoted in Rob Tannenbaum, "The Playboy Interview: Metallica," Playboy (April 2001).
- Don't talk it, walk it.
- Quoted in Some Kind of Monster (2004).
- If there are people that are dumb enough to use Metallica to interrogate prisoners, you're forgetting about all the music that's to the left of us. I can name, you know, 30 Norwegian death metal bands that would make Metallica sound like Simon & Garfunkel.
- (Said upon discovering that, during the 2003 invasion of Iraq, uncooperative prisoners were exposed to the Metallica song "Enter Sandman" for extended periods by American interrogators.)
About Lars Ulrich
- Don't download this song
Even Lars Ulrich knows it's wrong. (you can just ask him!)
- Weird Al Yankovic, "Don't download this song," from Straight Outta Lynwood (2006).
- Maddow, Rachel. Interview. "Metallica's Lars Ulrich joins Maddow." April 27, 2009.