Jump to navigation Jump to search
Layal Abboud (Arabic: ليال عبود:[layāl ˈabˈboud]; born 15 May 1982) is a Lebanese pop singer, folk music entertainer, sound-lyric poet, concert dancer, fit model, Muslim humanitarian and businesswoman.
- An artist should combine her beautiful voice, her external form with her coquetry and mollycoddle and to stay away from temptation, in my opinion. There is a huge difference between femininity, coquetry, temptation and irritation.
- I compete with myself, people will judge whether I deserve to be on the scene or not.
- January 16, 2008; Al-Jarida
- I live in love with every moment and with every song.
- August 5, 2008; Interview with Jouhina Magazine
- The art road is paved with thorns.
- June 10, 2009; alkhaleej.ae
- If we do not learn from our stumbles, we can't growth.
- September 27, 2009; gerasanews.com
- Every year in art is equivalent to 10 normal years ,in my opinion; Art is very tiresome and tiresome.
- No one is competing with me and I am not trying to compete with anyone, I am looking for excellence and uniqueness in my work.
- February 1, 2012; Al-Ittihad
- Music is My life.
- A lyricist must be a poet by nature.
- I may live in Beirut, but I think Egypt is beautiful and I feel like it’s my second country.
- July 16, 2014; Interview by Insight Magazine
- Man is half of woman, who helps her and the one who stands beside her, one who makes her feel comfortable, but the man should be jealous [Gheerah] on his wife not of her.
- In my childhood our neighbor had horses, I was letting him kiss me to let me ride the horse.
- A woman is 25% mind, 75% emotion.
- June 23, 2016; Interview by Radio Strike
- I love being a beautiful woman when I look at myself in the mirror.
- June 15, 2017; Al Kahera Walnas