Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leaving Neverland is a 2019 documentary film directed and produced by the British filmmaker Dan Reed. It focuses on two men, Wade Robson and James Safechuck, who allege they were sexually abused as children by the singer Michael Jackson.
- He was.. one of the kindest.. most gentle.. loving, caring.. people.. I knew. He helped me.... tremendously helped me with my career, he helped me with my creativity, all o those sorts of things...... and he also sexually abused me..... for 7 years.
- You know, soon as the cops starting asking me these questions, the first thing that came to mind for me was, everything Michael started saying to me when I was 7. You know, if anyone ever found out... that... we were doing any of these sort of things, these sexual things, that he and I would go to jail for the rest our our lives... it was terrifying..
- I...start to.. have these images.. of... the kind of sexual stuff that happened between Michael and I.. happening to Koa.. and seeing Michael doin it to Koa (starting to tear up) what he did to me.. and.. my.. immediate.. (half sobbing) emotional .. au.. reaction to, to having those images.. is just this.. auuuu...rage and disgust.. and you know violent feeling, like I would kill anyone.. who did anything like that to Koa.
- What I stared thinking was.. you know how, how can I have such.. clear feelings, negative, horrible, feelings about the idea of that.. sexual stuff happening to Koa, but.. but when I think about.. Michael and I and, and all that sexual stuff going on.. I don't, I don't feel anything.
- I wanna be able to speak the truth as load as I had to speak the lie.. for so long.