Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a sportsperson is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Sure every driver has his value and you want to be respected but again money is not something that drives me.
- "Hamilton makes pledge to McLaren", BBC.co.uk, 6 July 2007
- It is actually quite exciting when you're flying headfirst into a barrier—the initial part, the initial part is actually quite fun, especially when you hit the gravel trap and you get some air, and then you see it coming and you think 'erk—it's gonna hurt!'
- Top Gear, Series 10, Episode 8, 2 December 2007
- We all wanna feel great. We all wanna look great, have more energy. The most important thing is about having the right fuel in your body. I can't remember feeling this great in my whole 32 years of my life.
- Ultimately, you want to feel great. You want to have energy, to be consistent. You don’t want to have the big oscillations and highs and lows in your energy levels. Veganism has eradicated that. … One of the things was my sleeping pattern and not feeling right in the stomach. Your gut is your second brain. We’re taught to drink milk and eat meat for protein and I started looking into other areas of research around all this. The first thing was, what’s happening to the animals? Secondly, the impact it can have on your body. That’s a free advantage I’m going to take. If no one else wants it, well that’s their loss.
- "What next for world-beating Lewis Hamilton?", GQ-magazine.co.uk, 20 January 2020