License to Wed
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Reverend Frank: I'm going to have to heal you. We have got to pray! We have got to pray! We have got to pray to make it through the day!
- Ben: [pause] Was that M.C. Hammer?
- Reverend Frank: So, Ben. What do you do besides little Sadie, here?
[Ben and Sadie dip into Sadie's apartment for sex. The scene immediately cuts to Reverand Frank]
- Reverend Frank: [to the audience] You didn't actually think I was going to let you watch that, did you?
- Ben: Jesus! You scared me.
- Choir Boy: Jesus didn't scare you. I did.
- Ben: (Referring to Frank's marriage preparation course) I'm sorry, but this isn't mandatory right, because we're so ready to get married.
- Sadie: More than most.
- Reverend Frank: We highly reccomend it.
- Choir Boy: In other words, you have no choice.
- Ben: [mumbling] I Love You.
- Sadie: What?
- Ben: What... a view! What a view!
- Ben: Do you want to walk the midget?
- Sadie: I want to pass the course, don't you?
- Ben: Yes, I want to pass the course!
- Sadie: So...
- Ben: So, I also want to play "Pickle me, tickle me" with my really hot fiancé.
- Robin Williams – Reverend Frank Dorman
- Mandy Moore – Sadie Jones
- John Krasinski – Ben Murphy
- Eric Christian Olsen – Carlisle Myers
- Christine Taylor – Lindsey Jones
- Josh Flitter – Reverend Frank's assistant
- DeRay Davis – Joel
- Peter Strauss – Mr. Jones
- Grace Zabriskie – Grandma Jones
- Roxanne Hart – Mrs. Jones
- Mindy Kaling – Shelly
- Angela Kinsey – Judith the Jewelry Clerk
- Rachael Harris – Janine
- Brian Baumgartner – Jim
- Wanda Sykes – Nurse Borman