Lilo & Stitch 2: Stitch Has a Glitch
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Michael LaBash and Tony Leondis. Written by Michael LaBash, Tony Leondis, Eddie Guzelian, and Alexa Junge.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to Stitch, after he dies] I kept saying how I needed you. But you needed me more. You're my 'ohana, Stitch, and I'll always love you. [holds Stitch and breaks down in tears]
- Nani: David! You remember my AUNT Pleakley and UNCLE Jumba, right?
- David Kawena: Uhm...
- Nani: [sotto, singsong voice] Say something.
- David Kawena: Uhh…nice hat?
- Agent Pleakley: Why thank you, DAVID. See? Uncle Jumba said it made me look top-heavy!
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: Aunt Pleakley wanted the truth!
- Agent Pleakley: What we want and what we need are two entirely different things. You know what they say, men are from Mars and women are from Venus, though actually, in our case…
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: Now his circuits are going haywire.
- Agent Pleakley: That's why he was freaking out.
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: He can't control it. lf it continues, his circuits will burn themselves out like supernova!
- Agent Pleakley: Can you...Can you fix him?
- Dr. Jumba Jookiba: I must? or my little Stitch will shut down......for good.
- Stitch: Leave me alone!
- Lilo: [pointing her finger at Stitch] I'm not touching you.
- Stitch: She's touching me. She's touching me!
- Lilo: I'm not touching you.
- Stitch: AH, YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!!
- Lilo: Not touching.
- Stitch: TOUCHING ME!!!
- Lilo: It's free air.
- Lilo: This is the exact bench that Elvis sat on in Blue Hawaii.
- Stitch: [sniffs bench] Oh, yeah. That's him.
- [They sit on the bench.]
- Lilo: I can't believe it. My butt is in the shadow of the butt of Elvis Presley.
- Chris Sanders as Stitch
- Dakota Fanning as Lilo
- Tia Carrere as Nani
- David Ogden Stiers as Jumba
- Kevin McDonald as Pleakley
- Jason Scott Lee as David
- Liliana Mumy as Mertle