Alright, Still (2006)
- Riding through the city on my bike all day
Cause the filth took away my license
It doesn't get me down and I feel OK
Cause the sights that I'm seeing are priceless
Everything seems to look as it should
But I wonder what goes on behind doors
A fella looking dapper, but he's sitting with a slapper
Then I see it's a pimp and his crack whore.
- Get up in the morning and you like your tea milky,
You fumble for your glasses coz without 'em you cant see,
It's funny how I come round your house and I'm 20
and I still have to wear all the presents you sent me.
I walk into your kitchen everything's got a label,
you done your Christmas shopping and we're only in April.
And you wont leave the house unless your wearing your thermals,
you're covered all in cat hair and you're stinking like Strepsils,
Your heading down the Bowls Club,
have another orange squash.
Balls are rollin rollin rollin.
You can't walk right coz things aren't what they were,
your ankles are swollen swollen swollen.
- I was so lost back then,
But with a little help from my friends
I found a light in the tunnel at the end.
Now you're calling me up on the phone,
So you can have a little whine and a moan.
And it's only because you're feeling alone.
It's Not Me, It's You (2009)
- I'm not trying to say,
That I'm smelling of roses,
But when will we tire,
Of putting shit up our noses.
- Everyone's at It
- I’ve actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration.
- Annie Nightingale - Lily Allen meets Annie Nightingale [specific citation needed]
- We are the youth, we can make coolness for our future, it's up to us. Go green and hate hate.