Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Only when three preconditions — all ways (to save energy) have been exhausted, safety is guaranteed and a social consensus reached — would the reactivation of the Jinshan and Kuosheng Nuclear Power Plants be considered.
- Lin Chuan (2016) cited in "Premier clarifies Jinshan reactor stance" on Taipei Times, 8 June 2016.
- We shouldn’t push it away. As it is a huge market over there in mainland China, it behooves Taiwan to maintain friendly, smooth economic relations.
- We will adopt low-key and pragmatic measures to establish better economic relations with other countries.
- Lin Chuan (2017) cited in "Taipei not adverse to China ties: Lin" on Taipei Times, 9 May 2017.
- Although (the one reactor at Kuosheng Nuclear Power Plant) is not considered part of the operating reserve, I would make a formal report to the Legislative Yuan to reactivate it as a last resort in the event of a predictable power shortage. The manufacturing industry should have confidence in the (Taiwan) power supply.
- Lin Chuan (2017) cited in "Nuclear power an emergency option: Lin" on Taipei Times, 29 August 2017.