Loke Siew Fook
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- As everyone knows, we (Malaysia) are in a very tight financial situation. Our yearly development budget is very limited. Every airport (in Malaysia) needs expansion. It will definitely cost the government a lot of money to upgrade or development airports. However, infrastructure projects must go on. We will look into ways to work on this plan. We will answer it when the government decides its ways forward.
- Loke Siew Fook (2018) cited in "Government to decide financing model for airports upgrade by year end" on The Straits Times, 21 September 2018
- I will take the various public transportation to my workplace when the situation allows. If you see me, just say hi.
- Loke Siew Fook (2018) cited in "Anthony Loke pledges to take public transport to work whenever possible" on The Star Online, 6 October 2018
- Some of the concepts to reward good behavior on roads will be introduced next year (2019). I think Malaysians will like the idea. You behave (on roads), then you are rewarded.
- Loke Siew Fook (2019) cited in "Good drivers to be rewarded, says Transport Minister Loke" on The Malaysian Reserve, 23 November 2018