|This Journalist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Roaming the world as a foreign correspondent for more than a decade, I was able to observe how a variety of vastly different nations organized themselves economically. The inescapable conclusion was that no politician anywhere on the planet has ever actually created a rupee's worth of prosperity.
- Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street newsletter, Nov 96
- Trees don't grow to the sky.
- On the inevitablility of down markets as well as up markets
- July 26, 2002, Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street