Mad Monster Party?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Crawl, fly, slither and slink to the underground party of the year! (taglines)
Baron von Frankenstein
- Ah... a lifetime of experimentation capped in one small vial. Now to the final step: The infusion of energy.
- Ha ha ha. Quoth the raven, "Nevermore". I've done it. Created the means to destroy matter. They must all know. Know that I, Baron von Frankenstein, master of the secret of creation, have now mastered the secret of destruction. The invitations must be sent at once. Oh, what a fine, grand party when they all arrive, eh, my boy?
- You wanted my vial, you'd kill my nephew for it? Now you shall see that Baron von Frankenstein is not one to cross. True you won't see it for too long a time, but for one second, oh boy.
- And now, friends, you'll see who was the original Batman.
- Francesca, you have always been my type. O-negative, isn't it?
- Dracula: What kind of a monster is he? A ghoul? A demon? A spook, or...?
- Francesca: A human.
- Dracula: They're the worst kind.
- Mr. Hyde: Hyde. Hyde.
- Felix Flanken: Hide? You want me to hide? Well if you want to play games, you must be feeling better. Certainly don't look it. Okay, I'll hide and you try and find me.
- Crawl, fly, slither and slink to the underground party of the year!
- It's the Silliest Party of the Year... and you're all invited!
- At long last, a Motion Picture with absolutely no cultural value!!
- Boris Karloff — Baron Boris von Frankenstein
- Allen Swift — Felix Flankin
- Gale Garnett — Francesca
- Phyllis Diller — Monster's Mate
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|