Johanna Maria Magdalena "Magda" Goebbels (11 November 1901 – 1 May 1945) was the wife of Joseph Goebbels, propaganda minister of Nazi Germany, and a close associate of Adolf Hitler. On May 1, 1945, she and her husband killed their six children, and then committed suicide.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Love is meant for husbands, but my love for Hitler is stronger, I would give my life for it.
- Knopp, Guido, Hitler's Women
- We will take them with us, because they are too good, too lovely for the world which lies ahead... no, no I must also take the children, I must! ...they will be given a strong sleeping draught. Afterwards, I mean when they are fast asleep, they will be given an injection of Evipan or something sufficient to...to...
- From a discussion with Ello Quandt, spring 1945
- Meissner, Hans Otto, Magda Goebbels, First Lady of the Third Reich, pp.242-243