Jump to navigation Jump to search
Max Blumenthal (born December 18, 1977) is an American journalist, author and blogger who is the editor of The Grayzone website. Earlier in his career he wrote for AlterNet, The Daily Beast, Al Akhbar, and Media Matters for America.
|This article about a journalist is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I go on RT fairly regularly, and the reason I do so is because, while the three major cable networks are promoting bombing and sanctioning half the world, at least the non-compliant nations, RT is questioning that.
- Interviewed on Tucker Carlson Tonight (November 10, 2017)
- Cited in "A Leftist Crank on Fox News" Commentary (November 15, 2022).
- We have to look at the bigger picture here, and realize this is the culmination of a long-standing, neoconservative attempt to reignite the Cold War for a variety of reasons. They want a massive arms buildup. The neoconservative movement really emerged from anti-Russian sentiment in the 1970s... They despise Vladimir Putin... because he is the main leader in the world who is challenging US hegemony... It has to do with NATO expansion, as you mentioned, it has to do with Ukraine. The failure of the US to put a NATO ally on Russia’s borders. All sorts of reasons. The failure of the US to enact regime change in Syria because of Russian intervention.... Through H. R. McMaster, they implanted Fiona Hill, who is known simply for being at the Brookings Institute and writing a book-length attack on Vladimir Putin. She’s now kind of the in-house Russia expert. ...the US has rejected Russian proposals to sign treaties against meddling in cyber attacks. So, the Cold War continues with total liberal consent.
- Can Trump’s Neocons Exploit Russiagate? The Grayzone (20 February 2018)
- For raising questions about the efficacy and environmental cost of renewable projects like these, and proposing an explicitly anti-capitalist solution to the corporate destruction of the planet, the makers of "Planet of the Humans" were steamrolled by a network of professional climate activists, billionaire investors and industry insiders.
- 'Green' billionaires behind professional activist network that led suppression of 'Planet of the Humans' documentary The Grayzone (7 September 2020)