Mercedes-Benz is a German global automobile marque and a division of Daimler AG. Mercedes-Benz is known for luxury vehicles, vans, trucks, buses, coaches and ambulances. The headquarters is in Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg. The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz. In 2018, Mercedes-Benz was the largest seller of premium vehicles in the world, having sold 2.31 million passenger cars.
|This article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- When I pull up out front, you see the Benz on dubs.
- Roll in the Benz with me, we could watch TV from the backseat of my V.
- Slim Shady! Hotter then a set of twin babies in a Mercedes-Benz with the windows up, when the temp goes up to the mid-80s.
- So, ladies! Ladies, if you want to role in my Mercedes? Then turn around; stick it out. Even white boys got to shout!
- Sending out the message to all of my friends; we'll be looking flashy in my Mercedes-Benz.
- Encyclopedic article on Mercedes-Benz at Wikipedia