Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michel Onfray born 1 January 1959) is a French writer and philosopher.
|This article about a philosopher is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Is not the cruel will of adults, by causing birth, condemning children to work, discipline, obedience, submission, frustration in a nursery, primary school, middle school, high school, university or army, and then in a factory, in a workshop, in a company or in an office? Should we call love transmitting this vileness to the body from our own body?
- Theorie du corps amoureux, 2000
- Those childless by choice love children as much, if not more, than their fertile breeders. When asked why he does not have children, Thales replied, "because of my concern for children."
- Théorie du corps amoureux, 2000
- Why make children? In the name of what? To achieve what? What legitimizes pulling a being out of nothingness, disturbing its peace, only so that it would have to take a short walk on this planet, leading back to the nothingness from which it was pulled out?
- La puissance d'exister. Manifeste hedoniste, 2006