Michelle Rempel Garner
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michelle Rempel Garner PC MP (birth name: Godin; born February 14, 1980) is a Canadian politician, who is the federal Member of Parliament (MP) for the electoral riding of Calgary Nose Hill since the 2015 federal election.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
|This woman article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- All your DMs with DO IT aren't helping. I'm a 35 year old chick. We're not supposed to do these sorts of things, you know.
- 22 October 2015 tweet highlighted in same-day article by Jake Edmiston of National Post
- I wonder what @MichelleRempel thinks of the story about the BC father who could be arrested for family violence if he refers to his daughter as a girl.
Does she support free speech and parental rights?
She seems to be pretty aligned with Far Left transgender activism.
- Finally got blocked by @michelleRempel! Poor little entitled princess could not take the heat anymore.
Too many people criticizing her hypocritical virtue-signalling and her support for Far Left authoritarians.
Anyone still wondering why I left CPC?
- We just got blocked because we replied to @MichelleRempel's slanderous posting that Jordan Kent @votejkent was rejected because he was gay. This was proven false but clearly, Michelle Rempel did not appreciate us replying to her post with @LauraLynnTT reasonable & factual video.
- 12 May 2019 by Huron-Bruce PPC Association