Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger (born 26 July 1943) is a Golden Globe and Grammy Award winning English singer, songwriter, occasional film producer and actor, best known for his work as lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones.
- I'm pleased that the Ministry of Culture is protecting the morals of the expat bankers and their girlfriends that are going to be coming.
- Deriding the Chinese government's prohibition on the Rolling Stones playing four songs from their catalog. CNN, April 8, 2006. 
- We have not had any disagreements about clothes, smoking or L'Wren, and this is all very hurtful for her... It is completely untrue to say that L'Wren has caused a rift between myself and the rest of the band. This is all nonsense, everyone has their own style.
- Statement released in response to media reports of a rift in the band attributed to Jagger's new girlfriend at the time. CNN, October 5, 2005. 
- All the network cares about is how many times you say "Fuck" on the air.
- At the Super Bowl XL press conference when asked about censorship on TV[specific citation needed]
About Mick Jagger
- If you think that Mick Jagger will still be doing the whole rock star thing at age fifty, well, then, you are sorely, sorely mistaken.
- Dennis Hope (Jimmy Fallon) in Almost Famous (2000).
- I thought it was ludicrous to take one of those gongs from the establishment... it's not what the Stones is about, is it? I don't want to step out on stage with someone wearing a fucking coronet and sporting the old ermine. I told Mick, 'It's a fucking paltry honour.'