Jump to navigation Jump to search
Misha Defonseca is a Belgian author.
re 1997 book
- Misha: A Mémoire of the Holocaust Years
- Surviving with Wolves: The Most Extraordinary Story of World War II since 2005
- known in French as Survivre avec les loups: La veritable histoire de Misha Defonseca
- "...a very powerful speaker with tremendous intellect and insight." Horror Among Humans, Sanctuary with Wolves
Misha Defonseca tells one of the most astonishing
The author of MISHA A Memoire of the Holocaust years has appeared on radio and TV and before groups
- Escape with wolves: Though she was only seven, Misha deFbnseca escaped the Holocaust by fleeing into the forest to be raised by wolves. She tells Barry Wmgmore how she survived
- In the latter, the story receives a novel twist with reference to the Holocaust: A seven-year-old Misha Defonseca survived the Holocaust by fleeing into the forest where she claims she was raised by wolves. Now she has written about her ordeal. Of these stories, I have more confidence in the former as it is well-documented and credibly argued.
- Misha Defonseca, a child refugee, walked for more than four years across 3,000 miles of Nazi-occupied territory during World War II in search of her parents.