Mongol (Russian: Монгол) is a 2007 semi-historical film, directed by Sergei Bodrov, about the young Genghis Khan. It is planned to be the first in a trilogy about Temüjin's (Genghis Khan's) life. The world premiere took place on July 31, 2007 and the film was released in the United States in June 2008.
- Do not scorn a weak cub; he may become a brutal tiger.
- All Mongols fear the thunder.
- [Kneels before the shrine] Lord of the blue sky, great Tengri. I bow before you. Give me the strength.
- Greatness comes to those who take it.
- The untold story of Genghis Khan's rise to power
- Don't despise a weak cub, it can appear the son of a tiger.
- Tadanobu Asano - Temüjin
- Sun Honglei as Jamukha
- Chuluuny Khulan - Börte
- Amadu Mamadakov - Targutai
- Ba Sen - Yesügei
- Odnyam Odsuren - young Temüjin
- Bayertsetseg Erdenebat - young Börte
- Amarbold Tuvshinbayar - young Jamukha
- Sai Xing Ga - Chiledu
- Bu Ren - Taichar
- Aliya - Oelun
- He Qi - Dai-Sechen
- Deng Ba Te Er - Daritai
- Zhang Jiong - Garrison Chief
- Ben Hon Sun - Monk
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|