- [addressing his staff aboard the space station] First there was the dream, now there is reality. Here, in the untainted cradle of the heavens, will be created a new super race, a race of perfect physical specimens. You have been selected as its progenitors; like Gods, your offspring will return to Earth and shape it in their image. You have all served in public capacities in my terrestrial empire. Your seed, like yourselves, will pay deference to the ultimate dynasty which I alone have created. From their first day on Earth they will be able to look up and know that there is law and order in the heavens.
- Allow me to introduce you to the airlock chamber. Observe, Mr Bond, your route from this world to the next. [opens airlock door] And you, Dr Goodhead, your desire to become America's first woman in space will shortly be fulfilled.
- Bond: Excuse me my name is Bond, James Bond. I'm looking for Dr Goodhead.
- Dr Goodhead: You just found her.
- Bond: A woman!
- Dr Goodhead: Your powers of observation do you credit, Mr Bond.
- James Bond: Oh, I suppose you're right. We would be better off working together. Détente?
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Agreed.
- James Bond: Understanding?
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Possibly.
- James Bond: Co-operation?
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Maybe.
- James Bond: Trust?
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Out of the question.
- Hugo Drax: Why did you break up the encounter with my pet python?
- James Bond: I discovered it had a crush on me.
- [at a pheasant shooting, one of Drax's henchmen hides in a tree, waiting to shoot Bond. Bond fires, killing the henchman]
- Hugo Drax: Oh, bad luck. You missed. [the dead henchman falls from the tree]
- James Bond: [smugly] Did I?
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Have you broken something?
- James Bond: Only my tailor's heart. [Goodhead kisses him] What was that for?
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: For saving my life.
- James Bond: Remind me to do it more often!
- [after shoving Drax into an air lock and ejecting him into outer space]
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Where's Drax?
- James Bond: Oh, he had to fly.
- M: [watching Bond and Dr Goodhead having sex] Double O Seven...!
- Sir Frederick Gray: My God, what's Bond doing?
- Q: I think he's attempting re-entry sir. [Bond looks up and smiles at the camera before unplugging it]
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: James?
- James Bond: I think it may be time to go home.
- Dr. Holly Goodhead: Take me 'round the world one more time.
- James Bond: Why not?
- Moonraker Is Out Of This World
- Where all the other Bonds end . . . this one begins!
- Now outer space now belongs to James Bond 007
- The girls are out of this world
- The villains are out of this world
- Outer space now belongs to 007
- Roger Moore - James Bond:
- Michael Lonsdale - Sir Hugo Drax
- Lois Chiles - Holly Goodhead
- Toshiro Suga - Chang
- Richard Kiel - Jaws
- Corinne Clery - Corinne Dufour
- Bernard Lee - M
- Lois Maxwell - Miss Moneypenny
- Desmond Llewelyn - Q
- Geoffrey Keen - Sir Fredrick Gray
- Walter Gotell - General Gogol