The Spy Who Loved Me (film)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
He's Bond. He's Back. He's 007. taglines
- [after a motorcycle Rider falls off a cliff to his death] All those feathers and he still can't fly.
- [after Karl Stromberg fires his bolt] You shot your bolt, Stromberg... Now it's my turn.
- M: Moneypenny, where's 007?
- Moneypenny: He's on a mission sir. In Austria.
- M: Well, tell him to pull out. Immediately.
- [scene cuts to Bond making love to a woman]
- Q: Right. Now pay attention, 007. I want you to take great care of this equipment. There are one or two rather special accessories...
- James Bond: Q, have I ever let you down?
- Q: Frequently.
- Stromberg: Well gentlemen, now that the moment has come to bid you farewell, I congratulate both you, Doctor, and you, Professor, on your brilliant work in the development of the submarine tracking system. Thanks primarily to you, I am happy to say that the first phase of our operation has met with considerable success. I have instructed my assistant to have paid into your Swiss bank account the sum of ten million dollars each.
- Prof. Markovitz: Thank you, sir.
- Dr. Bechmann: Thank you indeed.
- Stromberg: And that, I think, concludes our business. Before you go however, I very much regret to inform you that a dangerous development has recently been brought to my notice. Someone has been attempting to sell the plans of our tracking project to competing world powers; someone intimately associated with the project.
- [after meeting in a bar and guessing each other's secret identities]
- James Bond: The lady will have a... Bacardi on the rocks.
- Major Anya Amasova: For the gentleman, vodka martini - shaken, not stirred.
- James Bond: Touché.
- Major Anya Amasova: Commander James Bond, recruited to the British Secret Service from the Royal Navy. Licensed to kill and has done so on numerous occasions. Many lady friends but married only once. Wife killed-
- James Bond: All right, you've made your point.
- Major Anya Amasova: You're sensitive, Mr. Bond?
- James Bond: In some cases, yes.
- James Bond: Which bullet has my name on it? The first or the last?
- Major Anya Amasova: I have never failed on a mission, Commander. Any mission.
- James Bond: In that case, Major, one of us is bound to end up gravely disappointed, because neither have I.
- James Bond: Oh, by the way, thanks for deserting me back there.
- Major Anya Amasova: Every woman for herself, remember?
- James Bond: Still, you did save my life.
- Major Anya Amasova: We all make mistakes, Mr. Bond.
- [Amasova is telling Bond about survival strategies she learned]
- Major Anya Amasova: That it's very important to have a positive mental attitude.
- James Bond: Nothing more practical than that?
- Major Anya Amasova: Food is also very important.
- James Bond: Mm-hmm. What else?
- Major Anya Amasova: When necessary, shared bodily warmth.
- James Bond: That's the part I like.
- James Bond: [Amasova has just used a Bond car gadget to kill an enemy] How did you know about that?
- Major Anya Amasova: I stole the blueprints to this car two years ago.
- [After discovering Bond killed her lover]
- Bond: In our business, Anya, people get killed. We both know that. So did he. It was either him or me. The answer to the question is yes. I did kill him.
- Anya: Then when this mission is over, I will kill you.
- [Last lines, after finding Bond and Anya in bed together]
- M: 007!
- Gen. Gogol: Triple X!
- Sir Frederick Grey: Bond, what do you think you're doing?
- Bond: ...Keeping the British end up, sir.
- [He closes the curtains]
- It's the Biggest. It's the Best. It's Bond and Beyond!
- He's Bond. He's Back. He's 007.
- 007 Blasts Back
- It's Bond And Beyond.
- Nobody does it better.
- Roger Moore - James Bond
- Barbara Bach - Anya Amasova (Triple X)
- Curt Jürgens - Karl Stromberg
- Richard Kiel - Jaws
- Caroline Munro - Naomi
- Walter Gotell - General Anatol Gogol
- Geoffrey Keen - Sir Frederick Gray
- Lois Maxwell - Miss Moneypenny
- Bernard Lee - M
- Desmond Llewelyn - Q