Mr. Incredible and Pals
Mr. Incredible and Pals is a 2005 animated short film that is a part of the DVD edition of the 2004 Pixar film The Incredibles. The short comes with an audio commentary made by Craig T. Nelson and Samuel L. Jackson as the voices of Mr. Incredible and Frozone.
- The Adventures of Mr. Incredible, with his pals Frozone and Mr. Skipperdoo.
- When last we left them, Mr. Incredible and Frozone had just discovered the startling disappearance of the West River Bridge.
- With traffic flowing for now, our heroes embark on a search for their evil adversary.
- Tune in next week for another amazing adventure! Starring the world's greatest super, Mr. Incredible!
"Real" Mr. Incredible
- Several years ago, before the heroes were banned, we were approached about using our likenesses in a cartoon for kids by a producer named, err, Erv Shecktemer...
- The rabbit is cuddly! Kids like little cuddly sidekicks! I mean, the rabbit... It's a time-tested... Okay, the rabbit bites.
- Wait, wait. Is that supposed to me? I sound like a... a what? A beatnik. Yeah, that's it! I sound like a beatnik!
- When are they gonna start moving? Ain't nothing moving but their lips!
- What's that bunny?
- Hey, hey, hey! What happened? They didn't show me make the ice bridge? That's the best part!
- Why's everybody got lady lips? Are those human lips? Whose lips are those?
- "Lady Lightbug"? They got a show with real heroes, but they gotta make up the villains? What's up with that?!
- Mr. Incredible: [on the animation] I was told it was a new process.
- Frozone: [sarcastic] Ooh, new process!
- Mr. Incredible: A breakthrough.
- Frozone: And what would that new process be, Mr. I? Cheap-o-Rama?!
- Mr. Incredible: This is breaking through.
- Frozone: And that rabbit is getting on my last nerve!
- Frozone: Are you kidding me?!
- Mr. Incredible: Don't shout.
- Frozone: WHAT KIND OF SHOW IS THIS?!
- Mr. Incredible: Hey. You're shouting. Don't shout.
- Frozone: Oh, oh, oh, I get caught. The black superhero gets caught!
- Mr. Incredible: Well, a minute ago, you were complaining they made you white.
- Frozone: Oh, that's right. The tan superhero gets caught!
- Frozone: This is a stain on my otherwise spotless endorsement record! You owe me one, Incredible.
- Mr. Incredible: I never saw this! We were forced to go underground before the episodes were finished! You can't blame me!
- Frozone: Frozone is only involved in quality work. Crappy animation reflects badly on me!
- Mr. Incredible: Oh, for Pete's sake. It's not you.
- Frozone: It's my likeness.
- Mr. Incredible: It's a cartoon!
- Frozone: [increasingly angry] And now you have me involved in this commentary, further connecting me to work that is clearly inferior, AND CONNECTING ME TO A RABBIT! DID YOU OKAY THE RABBIT?!
- Mr. Incredible: I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RABBIT! I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY GOT THE RABBIT!
- Frozone: WELL, SOMEBODY OKAYED THE RABBIT! [after a while, more calmly] You know, we've been friends for a long time. But I'm telling you, this thing better never see the light of day.
- Mr. Incredible: Zone, where you going? Come on, get back here. Hey, don't do this. Oh, man. There he goes, see? He's emotional, he's emotional. He'll come back. Are we still rolling?
- Mr. Incredible: Frozone, the disappearance of the West River Bridge is startling. What dastardly demon could have done such a dirty deed?
- Roger Jackson as Narrator, Corn Monster
- Pete Docter as Mr. Incredible
- Michael Asberry as Frozone
- Celia Schuman as Lady Lightbug
- Craig T. Nelson as "Real" Mr. Incredible
- Samuel L. Jackson as "Real" Frozone