My Girl 2
My Girl 2 is a 1994 comedy-drama movie starring Anna Chlumsky, Dan Aykroyd, Christine Ebersole, Jamie Lee Curtis, Richard Masur, Austin O'Brien and Roland Thomson. This was a sequel to 1991's My Girl.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
- Dad, when a boy likes you, does he pretend that he doesn't like you? And if he pretends that he doesn't like you how can you tell that he likes you?
- Why do they call them training bra's? It's not like learning to ride a bike.
- When sex is involved, it's always special circumstances.
- Life is full of barbaric customs, I just hope they all end with a kiss like that.
- UCLA. My Cardigan-Sweater period.
- Look, we react to every kick this baby gives, maybe Vada's trying to tell us something too.
My dear, this is not a country that rewards poetry, this is a country that rewards gas mileage, besides, people don't read poetry anymore, they watch television. Don't be a poet, be a TV repairman.
- Vada: Shelly's already told me all about sex.
- Harry: She told me too. I mean, she told me she told you about sex. I - I personally knew about sex long before I met Shelly.
- Vada: I figured you did.
- Harry: Hey, you're not eating your meatloaf.
- Shelly: If I eat it I'll throw up.
- Harry: Well you should at least try a little bit.
- Shelly: Then I'll throw up a little bit.
- Vada: Maybe I should just move to China. One kid per family, that way you don't lose your room.
- Harry: Hey, why don't you just keep your room and we'll put the baby in the back yard.
- Veda: Don't do that, you've got the whole garage.
- Harry: Oh yeah, right-between the power mower and the weed killer.
- Vada:Put that down, I'll...I'll call the police!
- Nick: What are you gonna do? Tell them that... a polite person helped carry your bag?
- Vada: I don't think you're very polite.
- Phil: Wha...what do you mean? We have a date every night.
- Rose: No, that's not a date, a date is when I don't cook.