My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (season 7)
The following is a list of quotes from the seventh season which started on April 15 and ended on October 28, 2017. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
- 1 Celestial Advice
- 2 All Bottled Up
- 3 A Flurry of Emotions
- 4 Rock Solid Friendship
- 5 Fluttershy Leans In
- 6 Forever Filly
- 7 Parental Glideance
- 8 Hard to Say Anything
- 9 Honest Apple
- 10 A Royal Problem
- 11 Not Asking for Trouble
- 12 Discordant Harmony
- 13 The Perfect Pear
- 14 Fame and Misfortune
- 15 Triple Threat
- 16 Campfire Tales
- 17 To Change A Changeling
- 18 Daring Done?
- 19 It Isn't The Mane Thing About You
- 20 A Health Of Information
- 21 Marks And Recreation
- 22 Once Upon A Zeppelin
- 23 Secrets And Pies
- 24 Uncommon Bond
- 25 Shadow Play, Part One
- 26 Shadow Play, Part Two
- 27 External links
- Spike: Are you kidding? You totally deserve it! After all, you... saved Equestria from... Queen Chrysalis! With the help of Trixie and Thorax and Discord and...
- Starlight Glimmer: Uh, yeah. I know what happened. I was kinda there.
- Spike: Uh, right. Uh, so... what are you wearin'?
- Starlight Glimmer: Not sure. Why? Am I supposed to dress up?
- Spike: No! I-I mean, you could. It's like Rarity always says... [imitating Rarity] "There's no such thing as overdressed, darling. You're just the best-looking pony in the room." [chuckles]
- Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, Trixie, Thorax, and Discord were brave in the face of danger, resourceful when things got challenging, and proved that the bonds of friendship, no matter how unlikely, are stronger than any adversity. By stopping Queen Chrysalis, not only did they save Equestria; they set the changelings free from her reign.
- Discord: Go, Discord! Yahoo! [laughs]
- Starlight Glimmer: [giggles]
- Princess Celestia: And that's why we're proud and honored to give them the Equestrian Pink Hearts of Courage!
- Starlight Changeling: [evil laugh] Hi, I'm Starlight Glimmer! What's your name?
- Cornicle: Uh, Cornicle?
- Starlight Changeling: [laughs] What kind of name is that? Ah, your wings are so, um... see-through. I'm so glad I'm a pony. Are you, like, bugs, or what?
- Princess Celestia: [voiceover] She was truly one of my best students.
- Spike: [voiceover] Are you talking about Twilight? I can't see what you're thinking about.
- Princess Celestia: [voiceover] Yes, Spike. I was constantly surprised and impressed with her discoveries. But I noticed that her pursuit of academia was preventing her from reaching her full potential.
- Spike: [voiceover] You mean it was keeping her isolated and alone?
- Princess Celestia: [voiceover] Uh, yes, Spike. I had a decision to make. Oh, but it wasn't easy.
- Princess Celestia: [voiceover] I knew there was a special group of fillies in Ponyville, but I kept inventing all kinds of reasons why I shouldn't send you.
- Twilight Sparkle: If I could have everypony's attention! As you all know, Starlight Glimmer's been my pupil for a while now, and I'd hoped she'd be my pupil for a long time yet to come. But it turns out that's just not meant to be.
- Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, you have proved yourself to be a kind, loyal, strong, honest, and truly magical friend. Just looking around this room at all the new friendships you've made, I know there's nothing more I need to teach you. So we have a second reason to celebrate today. Three cheers for Starlight Glimmer on her graduation day!
- Twilight Sparkle: Starlight, trust me. You're ready.
- Starlight Glimmer: Yes. No I'm not.
- Twilight Sparkle: What are you talking about?
- Starlight Glimmer: I'm not ready to leave!
- Twilight Sparkle: Oh, good! 'Cause I'm not ready for that either! Here! I got you this present. It was going to be a "congrats on getting a medal of honor" present, but then I was afraid it would have to be a going-away present, but now it's an "I couldn't be happier you're staying" present! It fits perfectly over your dresser! I know. I measured.
- Starlight Glimmer: Thank you.
All Bottled Up
- Trixie: Whoops! I guess I pictured a teacup poodle? Heh.
- Starlight Glimmer: Trixie! You ruined my teacakes!
- Trixie: I just got excited! This is the first time I did a transfiguration spell! Real magic! Come on! Be impressed by me! [as Starlight Glimmer] "Yay, Trixie! You're so great at magic and having good hair!"
- Trixie: [giggles] We are gonna have so much more fun than them!
- Starlight Glimmer: [giggles] Shhh!
- Trixie: Twilight, wait! Starlight has something for you!
- Twilight Sparkle: Huh?
- Starlight Glimmer: [nervously] Here, I, um, brought you snacks...
- Twilight Sparkle: Oh, how... thoughtful, thanks. We will... not get hungry on the train.
- Starlight Glimmer: It was supposed to be teacakes, but... [sighs] it's a long story. Have a great time!
- Twilight Sparkle: You, too!
- Starlight Glimmer: [hyperventilating] No-no-no-no-no-no-no! You made Twilight's friendship map disappear!
- Trixie: [clears throat] Teleport.
- Starlight Glimmer: Really?!
- Trixie: Well, it was behind the apple. It was bound to happen. On the plus side, my magic is getting better! I made a whole table go poof! That was pretty impressive!
- Starlight Glimmer: Trixie, we have to get that map back.
- Trixie: We'll find it. No big deal.
- Starlight Glimmer: Twilight's never gonna trust me to be alone in this castle again! What were you thinking?!
- Trixie: Teleport, like you told me to.
A Flurry of Emotions
- Spike: Should I just cancel our visit to the hospital?
- Twilight Sparkle: What?! Cancel?! We can't cancel, Spike! The sick foals are counting on us! And the B.A.E. would never throw in the towel like that!
- Spike: B.A.E.?
- Twilight Sparkle: "Best Aunt Ever"? Besides, this errand is gonna be different.
- Spike: How do you figure that?
- Twilight Sparkle: Because Flurry can play with the Cake twins and stay out of trouble! Best aunt ever!
- Twilight Sparkle: Spike, you watch Flurry. I'll take care of everything else. [quickly, to Pinkie Pie] Hi, Pinkie! How's it going? I need to pick up the cupcakes for the foals at the hospital! And can you do apology treats?
- Pinkie Pie: I'm good. Here they are. Of course I can!
- Twilight Sparkle: Do you still have a giant file on everypony's favorite treat?
- Pinkie Pie: In my secret party planning cave!
- Pinkie Pie: BRB!
- Twilight Sparkle: Hee-hee! Remind me to tell you later how amazing you are. Cheerilee?
- Pinkie Pie: Eh. I am pretty awesome.
- Pinkie Pie: Cherry oatmeal cookies with yellow sprinkles.
- Twilight Sparkle: Great! Can you write "sorry" on them?
- Pinkie Pie: I've got a stamp for that!
- Cake Twins: [arguing baby noises]
- Spike: Hey, you guys! No need to fight! Uh... hang on! I'm sure there's another one! Ugh, no, not this one... oh, that's cute...
Rock Solid Friendship
- Pinkie Pie: [long high-pitched squeal, rapidly] You're moving to Ponyville! We'll live together and get bunk beds and I'll make us fuzzy slippers that say "Best Sister Friends Forever", although I probably can't fit all those words on a slipper, so maybe just "BSFF", but we don't have to decide right now because we'll be together all the time since when it comes to Ponyville, the doctor is in!
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] Slow down, Pinkie Pie.
- Pinkie Pie: Yooooouuuuu'rrrrrrrreeeeeeee mmmmmmmmmmooooooooovvvvvvvviiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg tttttttooooooo Pooooooooooonnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyvvvvvvviiiiiiilllllllleeeeeeeee....
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] I'm not definitely moving to Ponyville.
- Pinkie Pie: Of course you are, silly. You said... [imitating Maud] "There's nothing left to study back home on the rock farm, so I might move to Ponyville." [inflates, pop]
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] I'm also considering Ghastly Gorge.
- Pinkie Pie: [laughs] Classic Maud sense of humor! You should do stand-up!
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] I do. But that wasn't a joke.
- Pinkie Pie: Ghastly Gorge may have rocks, but our gem cave rocks!
- Pinkie Pie: Huh? Huh? Oh, and look! You'll never know who you'll see!
- Rarity: [gasps] Maud, darling! It's lovely to see you again! Oh! Congratulations on your rocktorate. What are you doing now?
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] Talking to you.
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] I found one.
- Rarity: Oh, you're an absolute darling! This will surely make my gown stand out at Countess Coloratura's album release party. Do you know how rare this is?
- Pinkie Pie: Just another day in Ponyville!
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] That's actually a really common gem.
- Pinkie Pie and Rarity: Huh?
[rocks crumbling, gems falling out]
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] These are all really common gems.
- Pinkie Pie: They are? Uh, I mean, heh, come on! Of course they are! That's why I didn't bring you here to impress you! I wanted to make sure you had a chance to, heh, say "hello" to your old pal... Spike!
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] Hello, Spike.
- Starlight Glimmer: Psst! Do you know a lot about rocks?
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] Yes.
- Starlight Glimmer: Have you ever come across some kind of super-powerful stone that can store the cutie mark magic of... I don't know... an entire village?
- Maud Pie: [deadpan] Yep. In the big cave.
- Pinkie Pie: [laughs] Hey, I got an idea. Let's not tell anypony that part where you maybe, for sure, accidentally helped Starlight enslave a town! [laughs, seriously] Tell no pony!
Fluttershy Leans In
- Fluttershy: To get things back on track, I called in a favor from an old friend. He'll be here any minute.
- Twilight Sparkle: I thought you said no more experts.
- Fluttershy: This is one expert I know I can trust to put the animals first. Plus there's nopony better at building.
[knock on door]
- Big Daddy McColt: [laughs] I heard somepony needs construction help fer them critters!
- Twilight Sparkle: Big Daddy McColt! [to the others] We met each other back when the map called me and Fluttershy to the Smokey Mountains!
- Fluttershy: And he certainly knows his stuff when it comes to buildings and caring for animals.
- Big Daddy McColt: Well, shucks. Let's not stand around talkin' about it. Let's build us a sanctuary!
- Sassy Saddles: Rarity, did we—?
- Rarity: Already hemmed, ruched, and cut, my dear.
- Sassy Saddles: [sighs] Oh. Rarity, no reason to panic, but, um, we seem to be temporarily low! And when I say "temporarily low", I mean "completely out of"—!
- Rarity: The baby blue sapphires? They arrived this morning.
- Sassy Saddles: Oh. Heh. Wonderful. [sighs] Oh! What about the design for the—?!
- Rarity: And done!
- Sassy Saddles: Wow. You are good.
- Rarity: And this is when we pretended we were storybook princesses. And here we pretended we were on a dangerous yet stylish safari. [sobs] So many wonderful memories!
- Sweetie Belle: Rarity, what are you doing here?
- Rarity: I am here to spend the day with you! I'm so excited, I could practically faint! You don't happen to have a fainting couch in here, do you?
- Zipporwhill: It's just hard for me to believe he's not the same adorable little guy I found anymore.
- Sweetie Belle: I understand. But doing things like you used to won't turn him back into a puppy.
- Zipporwhill: So... what do I do?
- Sweetie Belle: Treat him like the dog he is, and find new favorite things to do together.
- Zipporwhill: You think so?
- Rarity: I know so!
- Rarity: The truth is, I know you're not a little filly anymore. But it's just... the last time we did all of those things together, I... I didn't realize it was gonna be the last last time. I loved doing those things with you. It's hard for me to let that go.
- Sweetie Belle: Aww, Rarity! I love being with you too! That will never change! But... maybe we could just try to do different things together?
Hard to Say Anything
- Rarity: Hello, Strawberry Sunrise. This is Applejack. I was wondering if you could tell her how you feel about apples.
- Strawberry Sunrise: Don't like 'em.
- Applejack: What?! Why?! They're crunchy, they're sweet, they're delicious.
- Strawberry Sunrise: [chuckles] They're not strawberries. [chewing] Mmmm! [gulp]
- Applejack: You're right! Apples are better than strawberries!
- Strawberry Sunrise: Only if, by "better", you mean "better at being disgusting".
- Applejack: [stammering] You'd better apologize!
- Strawberry Sunrise: Oh, I'm sorry... that you actually bite into those tasteless, mealyworm-filled things.
A Royal Problem
[After Starlight impulsively switches Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's cutie marks...]
- Princess Celestia: [to Starlight] What have you done?!
- Starlight Glimmer: [nervously] I went with my gut.
- Princess Luna: Switch our cutie marks back this instant!
Not Asking for Trouble
The Perfect Pear
Fame and Misfortune
- Ember: [to Spike] Are you calling me a liar?!
To Change A Changeling
- Sphinx: [to Somnambula]
- I shine brightest in the dark
- I am there but cannot be seen
- I am what makes you move forward in uncertain journey
- To have me costs you nothing
- To be without me costs you everything
- Somnambula: [solving the riddle] Hope!
It Isn't The Mane Thing About You
A Health Of Information
Marks And Recreation
Once Upon A Zeppelin
Secrets And Pies
Shadow Play, Part One
Shadow Play, Part Two
- Star Swirl the Bearded: If it is wisdom you seek, look no further than your own pupil. She showed me that the power of friendship is a magical force indeed. And that in turning away from others, you hurt yourself as well.
- Twilight Sparkle: It's funny. I thought meeting my idol would give me all the answers I ever wanted. But instead, I forgot what I already knew. Good thing I had a student of my own to remind me.