Navneet Aditya Waiba
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This musician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Music indeed changes and evolves with time, as does the preferences of the audience, I believe it is a good idea to listen to and appreciate all kinds of music. That is how we learn to differentiate and educate ourselves. However, it is important to never forget our roots, without roots nothing grows!
- I would like to inspire the younger generation to go back to the roots we belong to. I feel that the songs will bring back those memories.
- My mother was a popular folk singer. I grew up listening to her songs and know the lyrics and tunes by heart. Although she wanted me to become a singer, I chose a career in the aviation industry. I have come back after more than 10 years to fulfil her dream.
- Daughter revives Mother's songs. The Telegraph (26 January 2017). Archived from the original on 2 February 2017.
- Navneet's interview with The Himalayan Times: Section - Challenges and hopes (10 January 2017)