Outside Providence (film)
- Directed by Michael Corrente. Written by Peter Farrelly, Michael Corrente, and Bobby Farrelly, based on the novel by Peter Farrelly.
- My brother's in a wheel chair because of a freak accident as a kid. One day we were playing touch football and he fell off the roof.
Old Man Dunphy
- One more thing. Making sex is like Chinese dinner. It ain't over till you both get your cookies...Remember that I said that.
Tommy the Wire
- You wouldn't know a classy broad if she took a dump on your head.
- Old Man Dunphy: What are you two knuckleheads up to?
- Timothy Dunphy: Going out.
- Old Man Dunphy: What you gonna do?
- Timothy Dunphy: Hang around.
- Old Man Dunphy: When you gonna come back?
- Timothy Dunphy: Later.
- Old Man Dunphy: Now, was that so hard?
- Timothy Dunphy: What's a prep school?
- Old Man Dunphy: It's to prepare you for not getting your neck broke by me.
- Mr. Funderberk: These are the rules, listen carefully: No smoking, no drinking, no drugs. No sex. No cheating. No lying, no gambling, no matches.
- Timothy Dunphy: No shit!
- Mr. Funderberk: No swearing.
- Dean Mort: Mr. Dunphy, do you have a friend called "Drugs"?
- Timothy Dunphy: Drugs Delaney?
- Mr. Funderberk: How many individuals named drugs could you possibly associate with?
- Timothy Dunphy: Just one.
- Dean Mort: Yesterday we received a letter addressed simply to Cornwall Academy, Cornwall, Connecticut. So naturally we, we opened it and read it. You might want to sit down. It begins, "Greetings Dunph. What's happening? I got your letter today. Cornhole Academy sounds like it really sucks the big one. I can't believe they make everyone work a lot and not smoke. You should tell that piece of shit Thunderturd to shove it. You didn't want to go there in the first place. Eat shit, man...
- Drugs Delaney: ...Today you should've seen me and Mousy today at school today. I got cocked on a pint of Blackberry brandy, ate some THC on the bus. We were fucked. This teacher Mr. Rivera goes, "What's wrong with you Delaney?" I go, "I'm totally fucked, maaaaan!" Everybody laughed like a bastard. Oh man, you should see this song I'm listenin' to. It's called "Don't Bogart That Joint, My Friend." I think it's by a group called...
- Dean Mort: ...This is a couple of hours later. Must have nodded out, man...
- Drugs Delaney: ...I gotta go 'cause I'm probably definitely gonna nod out again...
- Dean Mort: ...Want me to send you some squeef? Or you got enough? Good luck not getting caught. Cocked in Rhode Island, Drugs. P.S. - Oh yes, there's a postscript you might be interested in - Mousy says he stinkfingered Bunny Cote. As you might imagine Mr. Dunphy, this is, this is, this fairly incriminating. And, uh, technically you have not breached any of Cornwall Academy's rules, but you can bet your bottom dollar, Mister, we'll be keeping an eye on you.
- Jane's Father: : So where are you thinking of going to school next year?
- Timothy Dunphy: Um, I'm thinkin' college.
- Jane's Father: Any school in particular?
- Timothy Dunphy: Yeah, probably.
- [Dunphy rolls a joint]
- Jane Weston: Put that away! It's time to study.
- Timothy Dunphy: No, really, I study better when I'm stoned. It's like my brain becomes more focused or something.
- Jane Weston: Yeah, right. You haven't gotten higher than a D since you've been here.
- Timothy Dunphy: That's cause there's no good weed around here!
- Old Man Dunphy: So what ever happened to that little girl of yours?
- Timothy Dunphy: She's going to Brown University in the fall.
- Old Man Dunphy: Brown University? They got one of those in Providence!
- Timothy Dunphy: There's only one, Pop.
- Tim's getting a future...whether he likes it or not!
- There once was a boy from Pawtucket...
- Shawn Hatosy - Timothy "Dildo" Dunphy
- Amy Smart - Jane Weston
- Alec Baldwin - Old Man Dunphy
- Jon Abrahams - Drugs Delaney
- Jonathan Brandis - Mousy
- Adam LaVorgna - Tommy The Wire
- Jesse Leach - Decenz
- Gabriel Mann - Jack Wheeler
- Richard Jenkins - Barney
- Samantha Lavigne - 'Clops'
- George Martin - Dean Mort
- Timothy Crowe - Mr. Funderburk