PM Narendra Modi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I’ll raise my head for the tricolour and I’ll raise my voice for the common people.
- Who gave birth to Pakistan? Who broke our country into pieces in 1947? If Sardar Patel, instead of Nehru, was our PM then neither would we have have lost the war with China nor would have Pakistan taken half of Kashmir away nor would our brave soldiers have lost their lives because of terrorism.
- Narrator: Namo Namo gunjega is desh mein (Namo Namo will echo throughout this country).
- Minister: I’m going crazy and it’s Modi who is driving me crazy. He doesn’t get bribed nor allows anyone else to. He doesn’t sleep and doesn’t let others too.
- Leader #1: How did we lose these seats in Gujarat? These seats are dominated by the minorities.
- Leader #2: Yes ma’am, now even your ancestral vote bank is with him.
- Leader #3: I am confused. How is he doing this? I am confused.
- Leader #2: Simple, Modi changed the political formula of the game – from divide and rule to unite and rule.
- Vivek Oberoi - Narendra Modi
- Boman Irani - Ratan Tata
- Manoj Joshi - Amit Shah
- Kishori Shahane - Indira Gandhi
- Sonu Sood - Rahul Gandhi
- Zarina Wahab - Hiraben Modi
- Imran Hasnee - Zafar
- Barkha Bisht Sengupta - Jashodaben Modi
- PM Narendra Modi quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- Indian Express. April 25, 2019. In Modi biopic Election Commission stopped: ‘Obsession in his eyes, real man at helm’