A palindrome is a word or a phrase that has the property of reading the same in either direction. Spacing and punctuation do not matter.
- Si Nummi immunis.
- Sator arepo tenet opera rotas.
- In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
- Translation: We go about in the night and are consumed by fire.
- quoted in The concise Oxford companion to English literature, 2007
- "Bob" by "Weird Al" Yankovic, a song consisting entirely of palindromes.
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named