Jump to navigation Jump to search
Paul Begala (born 12 May 1961) is a political consultant, commentator and was an advisor to President Bill Clinton.
|This article about a political figure is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I am actually pro-cursing. I think it's good. I think we should teach kids to curse, so they don't use drugs. It doesn't rot your brain. It doesn't get you pregnant. It doesn't kill you, like tobacco.
- Source: CNN Crossfire, December 8, 2003.
- Stroke of the pen. Law of the Land. Kinda cool.
- Source: The New York Times, July 5, 1998, referring to executive orders.
- What he has spent it on, apparently, is just hiring a bunch of staff people to wander around Utah and Mississippi and pick their nose.
- Source: CNN, May 11, 2006, speaking of Howard Dean and the 50-State Strategy.
- Will we lift our sights to meet his vision?
- Source: CNN "Larry King Live", January 22, 2009, appearing with Dee Dee Meyers, on America's ability to support President Obama's ultimate success.
- I am a proud progressive Democrat, someone who believes affordable, quality health care is an economic necessity and a moral imperative. As a longtime Democratic political strategist, I am skeptical, at best, of the Washington elite's worship of bipartisanship -- as if the truth always lies halfway between Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore
- "A Health-Care Goal for Progressives: Progress Not Perfection" (August 13, 2009)
- Two Corinthians walk into a bar...