(Redirected from Health care)
Healthcare is the treatment and management of illness, and the preservation of health through services offered by the medical, dental, pharmaceutical, nursing, and related professions.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I don't think I know enough to say, well, here's the plan. It's not my specialty.... But I don't think there's any way not to have that debate about how much we're going to spend on health care.... In finding our way forward, we've got to be able to find ways to deliver the quality care that everyone expects and that we're capable of providing to the maximum number of people.
- Dick Cheney, "The Weekend Interview: The Story of Dick Cheney's Heart", The Wall Street Journal, July 9, 2011.
- America's health care system is second only to Japan … Canada, Sweden, Great Britain … well, all of Europe. But you can thank your lucky stars we don't live in Paraguay!
- It's playing with people's lives, like you were playing a slot machine. [...] I love slot machines, but I don't like Russian roulette.
- Healthcare is one of the areas where open data will potentially take off soonest and have the biggest impact.
- Tim O'Reilly, "Open Source and the future of print in the age of the Social Network", Linux Voice, February 20, 2015. (WebCite archive)