- I believe that homosexual acts between individuals are immoral, and that we should not condone immoral acts. I do not believe that the armed forces are well served by saying through our policies that it's okay to be immoral in any way, not just with regards to homosexual acts.
- Cable News Network (14 March 2007). "Top general: Remarks on gays were 'personal moral views'". CNN.com. Retrieved on 2007-09-26.
- It is not as clear in Afghanistan which Iranian entity is responsible but we have intercepted weapons in Afghanistan headed for the Taliban that were made in Iran.
- Roberts, Kristin (17 April 2007). "Top U.S. general says Iranian weapons in Afghanistan". Reuters. Retrieved on 2007-09-26.
- For Guido Farinaro, USMC. These are yours — not mine! With love and respect, your platoon leader. Pete Pace.
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial (October 2007), Washington, D.C.