Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg (born on 24 October 1989), better known by his online pseudonym PewDiePie, is a Swedish-English YouTuber, web-based comedian, rapper, songwriter, and video producer. He is known for his Let's Play commentaries and vlogs on YouTube. He is also currently the most subscribed independent channel on YouTube.
|This comedian or humorist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I make videos.
My Response (February)
- It's because, apparently, Neo-Nazi groups have been referencing me, have been praising me, for making these kinds of jokes and I was unaware of this, so I made a statement, as soon as I found out about this, saying, 'I do not support these hateful groups in any way,' but that's never going to be the title. That doesn't fit their personal agenda. That's not the story they want. This is not an article. This was a personal attack against me, It is so clear.
- Again, it's fine to not agree with someone's sense of humour, but calling me a fascist, how is that helping anyone?
- I want to give the... [laughs] the warmest thanks, to everybody who supported me. It's been incredible. [gives two thumbs up] Thank you everybody in the YouTube community. Hey it means a lot, thank you, thank you. [Sarcastically] Now, the most appropriate way to end this, I think, is the tenth thing, the tenth secret Nazi thing that went right past Wall Street Journal. I can't believe they didn't notice it. [kisses fist] Our secret Nazi salute, the bro-fist. [sends fist towards the camera]
- My Response (16 February 2017)
How To Get Started On YouTube
- I see so many people wanting to make YouTube videos because they want to get famous - they want to make money, which is all great stuff, and YouTube is really an amazing place for that, but make YouTube videos because you enjoy making them. If you don't enjoy making them, you are not going to keep making them. You are just going to fall off at some point, and you are going to get frustrated it didn't turn out the way you wanted it to be. If you make videos that you enjoy making, then you can't lose. It doesn't matter if you don't get a lot of subscribers. I was equally happy when I had a couple of hundred subscribers - I thought that was equally fun to have some people watching them. If you make videos that you enjoy making, other people will enjoy watching them. I really, really, strongly believe in that, so if you're not enjoying making videos, then don't make videos.
- How To Get Started On YouTube (10 August 2017)
My Response (September)
- Hello, I wanted to make a statement on what I said in my previous livestream. You probably won't believe me when I say this, but whenever I go online and I hear other players use the same kind of language that I did, I always find it extremely immature and stupid, and I hate how I now personally fed into that part of gaming as well. It was something that I said in the heat of the moment. I said the worst word I could possibly think of, and it just sort of slipped out, and I'm not going to make any excuses to why it did, because there are no excuses for it.
- I'm disappointed in myself because it seems like I've learned nothing from all these past controversies, and it's not that I think I can say or do whatever I want and get away with it; that's not it at all! I'm just an idiot, but that doesn't make what I said, or how I said it, okay. It was not okay. I'm really sorry if I offended, hurt, or disappointed anyone with all of this.
- Being in the position I am, I should know better. I know I can't keep messing up like this, and I owe it to my audience and to myself to do better than this, because I know I'm better than this. I really want to improve myself and better myself, not just for me, but for anyone that looks up to me or anyone that's influenced by me, and that's how I want to move forward away from this. That's all I had to say. Thank you for watching. Bye.
- My Response (12 September 2017)
Let's Play of Life is Strange
RIP LIL TAY
- But when you gotta flex, you gotta keep flexing. You know what I'm saying? Please feel free to quote me on that at any given point.
- RIP LIL TAY (5 June 2018)
DON'T StART YOUTUBE BEFORE WATCHING THIS
- Once your fans start noticing that your channel isn't doing as well as it used to be, they are quick to point out why: It is you. "It is not because I got tired of your content - it is because of you - you've changed man!"
- 24 July 2018
ONLY REAL GAMERS CAN WATCH THIS
- Okay, Grandpa. I don't care about your Vietnam stories! Have you ever tried going into Molten Core with only four healers?
- Together, us gamers are strong. For too long we have been oppressed by all these groups; everyone is against us, but we are the toughest, most hard-working, most vigilant, most powerful group on the Internet! If we all together will rise up, we can defeat anything! We can take over the world! We can create the gaming utopia that we all wanted to live in! Cars are not cars - they are carmers; houses are not houses - they are gaming studios; roads are not roads - they are Candy Crush displays. Imagine it, just think of how good things would really be! Think about how bad we are now because we haven't risen up yet! The more we wait, the harder it will get, but now it is time for gamers to rise together!
- 25 July 2018
NINJA RESPECTS ALL WOMANS
- Just like Twitter said themselves, unless Alex preaches ideas that goes against Twitter's community guidelines or rules, then he shouldn't be banned from Twitter. I found it almost dumbfounding how people will disagree with this statement.
- I've seen the argument saying, 'Well, these are private companies, Apple, Spotify, YouTube, and whatever. They have the right to ban whoever they want. They can set their own rules. They should just make up rules to get rid of Alex Jones.' It seems pretty fair, right? Their playground, their rules. I also, kind of disagree. I think that social media has grown so big that it's become an extension of your voice, that if you are not on social media, and you are taken off of social media in a way that isn't really specified why, then it can be seen as a way of censorship.
- NINJA RESPECTS ALL WOMANS (15 August 2018)
PewDiePie's Tuber Simulator
What!? You've never played TUBER SIMULATOR ?!!?! You know it's fun, right? Now I'm not supposed to give my opinion, but give it a try , and THEN you can tell me if it's good or not. Not convinced yet? Okay, I'll cut you a deal. The game is available for FREE, and that's a GREAT price!
- Pewdiepies tuber simulator ad (12 July 2019)
- Encyclopedic article on PewDiePie at Wikipedia