Planes: Fire and Rescue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Directed by Bobs Gannaway. Produced by Ferrell Barron. Written by Bobs Gannaway and Jeffrey M. Howard.
- If Blade was such a big TV star, what is he doing here?
- Windlifter, I can do it.
- Good move, partner.
- No excuses.
- Once you're dry out, you can fly home with the rest of the tourists.
- Too low.
- Too high!
- Too early.
- (sarcastically) Thar she burns, fellas!
- That's my Dust Muffin!
- Park it over here, Dust Storm. Our first date (in sing-song voice) and I saved you a spot.
- (softly; to Dusty) I like watching you sleep.
- I'm Dipper. That's what everyone calls me, so you can too. (laughs)
- With thunder, comes lightning. And with lightning, comes fire.
- Windlifter copies!
- I'm with Cabbie.
- A toast to Coyote.
- I will never understand why you gravel crunchers want to jump out of a perfectly good airplane!
- From my experience, this kind of stuff is classified.
- You know, probably top secret.
- I'm sure he could tell us.
- But he'd have to kill us.
- Looking good, Dusty.
- Dynamite: [to Dusty] I'm Dynamite. This is Blackout, Pinecone, Avalanche, and that crazy guy over there is Drip.
- Blackout: [referring to Blade] I heard he went cuckoo on the set.
- Avalanche: [greeting at Dusty] Hello!
- Pinecone: It's like my fiancé. He just vanished. Poof!
- Drip: [to Dusty] Dude, dude, dude. Judge not a video by its cover.
- [repeated line] It's better than new!
Mayday: That was some pretty flying there dusty! I saw it on my radio and pictures.
Dusty: [looks confusing] You mean--
Mayday: No no no. I'm fine.
Dusty: Didn't need to see that! [Sparky blurts out to hear this]