Puss in Boots: The Three Diablos
Puss in Boots: The Three Diablos is a 2012 American computer-animated short comedy film, and a sequel to Puss in Boots. It was directed by Raman Hui. The short tells a story of Puss in Boots on a mission to recover a princess' stolen ruby from the notorious French thief the Whisperer. Reluctantly accompanied by three cute little kittens called the Three Diablos, Puss must tame them before they endanger the mission.
- [Puss shows the Diablos where the Whisperer is on the map]
- Puss: You show uncle Puss where the Whisperer lives. Later we will all go out for fish sticks!
- [The Diablos looked excited. Perla, Gonzalo and Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third went to Puss]
- Puss: I... I know you want to play, But uh... [Perla hops out of Puss] Hey, hey! What are you...
- [Perla high fives Gonzalo. Gozalo leaps on Puss and takes Puss' hat off]
- Puss: No!
- [Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third swings around Puss while Gonzalo gets the key out of Puss' hat. The key lands on Puss' ear and the Diablos unlock the cuffs and takes off their mittens. They meow angrily at Puss]
- Puss: Uh-oh! [Gonzalo takes Puss' boots] Wait! Those are mine! [Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third and Gonzalo yanks on Puss' whiskers] Ow! ow! ow!
- [Perla laughs at Puss and hits him using his own boot]
- Puss: [groans] No!
- [Gonzalo hits Puss' bum using his own belt. Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third and Gonzalo keeps smacking Puss. Meanwhile Perla digs a hole. Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third tickles Puss using his feathered hat]
- Puss: Hoo, ha, ha! Ha, ha, ha, ha!
- [Perla digs the hole deeper and the Diablos grabs Puss as they're ready to bury him alive]
- Puss: Stop! Ga... Gatos!
- [The Diablos throws Puss into a hole. Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third waves goodbye to him]
- Puss: This is very bad for my reputation.
- [Perla and Gonzalo then close the hole. The Diablos prays to the funeral and Perla and Gonzalo high five together. Perla grabs Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third and run through the desert. Later, Puss manages to get out of the hole, with a furious look on his face]
- Puss: Pray for mercy... DIABLOOOOOOOOOS!!!!
- [Puss, watching over the Diablos, jumps in front of them on all fours and they hiss at each other. He then unexpectedly takes off his hat and makes the innocent kitten eyes, catching them offguard, but Perla and Gonzalo do it as well]
- Puss: [confused but with his expression unchanged] What?
- [Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third looks over in confusion, but Perla smacks him in the face and the Diablos then hold hands, all making the kitten eyes. Puss opens his eyes more, and the Diablos to the same a few times before Gonzalo throws sand in Puss's eyes, causing him to meow loudly, drop his hat and fall to the ground while clutching his eyes to get the sand off of them]
- Puss: Why did you do that?!
- [The Diablos close in on Puss, their claws outstretched, but he makes the innocent kitten eyes, widing his eyes more than before. The sand on his eyes look like stars, making them dizzy, and then kicks them at the wall, defeating them]
- Puss: No fish sticks for you!
- [In the Night.]
- Puss: In the Morning, you are going back to jail forever. [Puss talk around them] Think of your Mama. She's going to be very disappointed. [They meow] You have no Mama? [The Diablos agreed him.] I should have known... You were orphans. Well, little ones, so am I. [The Diablos surprise him] I know it's hard to grow up when you don't know who to trust. Believe me. I was betrayed by my very best friend... He was an egg. [They surprise again] He led me down the wrong path. Just as this Whisperer has done to you. [They look down] What you need, pequenos, is for someone to point you in the right direction. Someone like me. [Puss use a sword to cut the rope. Puss point Perla.] I shall call you Perla because you are one-of-a-kind. [Puss point Gonzalo.] And you, Gonzalo, for your a scrappy temper. [Puss point Sir Timoteo Montenegro III.] And you will be... Sir Timoteo Montenegro III because sometimes a title is all you need.
- Sir Timoteo Montenegro III: Meow.
- Antonio Banderas as Puss in Boots
- Gilles Marini as Captain of the Guard / Paolo the Squire
- Charlotte Newhouse as Princess Alessandra Bellagamba
- Chris Miller as Food Prisoner
- Walt Dohrn as Water Prisoner
- Bret Marnell as Toilet Paper Prisoner
- Miles Christopher Bakshi as Gonzalo / Sir Timoteo Montenegro the Third
- Nina Zoe Bakshi as Perla
- Guillaume Aretos as Le Chuchoteur the Whisperer