Queer Duck: The Movie
Queer Duck: The Movie, is a 2006 American adult animated musical comedy film based on the popular web series Queer Duck produced by Icebox.com for Mishmash Media, Inc. The film first aired on the gay-themed channel Logo in July 16, 2006, then it was released on DVD July 18, 2006. Paramount and Viacom now own the rights to the film. It was available for free to The Paramount Vault YouTube channel from April 3, 2015 to early 2017.
- Directed by Xeth Feinberg. Produced by Tal Vigderson, Mike Mendel and Mike Reiss. Written by Mike Reiss.
- Well, if you're mixing drinks, I'd like a slow comfortable screw up against the wall of a bus station in Passaic, New Jersey. It's just rum.
- [while being forced to drink a potion] No, stop! Tastes like Snapple! God, I wish I had my gag reflex back!
- [tied to a beam] You know, for a heterosexual, you tie really good knots.
- [last lines] Oh, hush yourself! Bitch!
- Queer Duck: [in a dream sequence about when they're old and still together] Openly Gator. Where the hell is my dinner?
- Openly Gator: Oh, here!
- Queer Duck: [screams when he sees a dead rat on the plate] Why do we keep ordering from that Thai place?
- Queer Duck: We have an awful future ahead of us.
- Openly Gator: What are you saying? Have you met someone else?
- Queer Duck: No! No, no, no, no, no!
- Lola Buzzard: [suddenly grabs him and pulls his head to her chest] Darling!
- Queer Duck: Well, kind of.
- Reverend Vandergelding: So, how did you finally tell them you were gay?
- Queer Duck: Oh, well, that's an interesting story. It all goes back to those crazy, turbulent, fabulous seventies... [music starts]
- Reverend Vandergelding: Wait a minute... [music stops] Is this going to be a musical number? I'm mean, what is it with you people and musical numbers?
- Queer Duck: Just sit back and enjoy it!
- Openly Gator: We need some sort of superpowers to help save Queer Duck. Do you guys have any?
- Rosie O'Donnell: I can honestly say I haven't.
- Openly Gator: Me neither.
- Bi-Polar Bear: I have one. I can crack a walnut with my butt.
- [Openly Gator and Oscar Wildcat are left speechless and so is Peccary]
- Jim J. Bullock as Adam Seymour ‘Queer Duck’ Duckstein
- Jackie Hoffman as Lola Buzzard
- Kevin Michael Richardson Stephen Arlo ‘Openly’ Gator
- Billy West as Bi-Polar Bear
- Estelle Harris as Mrs. Duckstein
- Mark Hamill as Vendor
- Tim Curry as Pecarry
- Andy Dick as Elizabeth Taylor / Rex
- Chris Cox as Michael Jackson
- Audrey Wasilewski as Rosie O’Donnell
- Maurice LaMarche as Oscar Wildcat / Martin Duckstein
- Jeff Glenn Bennett as Reverend Vandergelding
- Conan O’Brien as Himself
- David Duchovny as Tiny Jesus
- Tress MacNeille as Melissa / Barbara Streisand
- Kevin Chamberlin
- Barbara Goodson
- Howard Hoffman
- Nick Jameson
- Debi Mae West
- April Winchell
- Bruce Vilanch
- Jim J. Bullock as Adam Seymour "Queer Duck" Duckstein.
- Jackie Hoffman as Lola Buzzard.
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Steven Arlo ‘Openly’ Gator / Additional voices.
- Billy West as Bi Polar Bear / Additional voices.
- Maurice LaMarche as Oscar Wildcat / Morty Duckstein / Additional voices.
- Jeff Glenn Bennett as Reverend Vandergelding.
- Tim Curry as Peccary.
- Conan O'Brien as Himself
- David Duchovny as Tiny Jesus.