Jump to navigation Jump to search
RV is a 2006 comedy film starring Robin Williams, Cheryl Hines, JoJo, Josh Hutcherson, Jeff Daniels and Kristin Chenoweth. It was released on April 28, 2006 in North America. The film was released on DVD and Blu-ray on August 15, 2006.
On a family vacation, no one can hear you scream.
- [about Travis] Whenever a big white man picks up a banjo, my cheeks tighten.
- [angrily] We watch TV in four separate rooms and IM each other when dinner is ready.
- Marie Jo: Do you want to hear about the time Jesus saved us from a tornado?
- Earl: So, do you have a boyfriend?
- Cassie: Yeah. Actually, I'm engaged.
- Earl: Unlikely.
- Cassie, age 5: Daddy?
- Bob: Yeah, baby?
- Cassie, age 5: I'm never going to get married.
- Bob: Why not? It's not as bad as it looks.
- Cassie, age 5: Because I always want to live here with you.
- Bob: Well, you know. One day, you're going to grow up, meet a wonderful guy, and you're going to get married. But you and I will always be best friends.
- [He kisses her forehead. Scene shifts to present day.]
- Cassie: Dad, could you be any more of a dork?
- Bob: Cassie, do you know where this girl lives, or do you just think you know?
- Cassie: I know where, I just know one way to get there, and you refuse to go that way.
- Bob: Because it's a stupid way.
- Jamie: You're lost, aren't you?
- Bob: Yes, I'm lost. Because our daughter, Sakagawea back there, doesn't know the address or the name of the street, she just knows it as 'the one next to the one with the fountain'.
- [Raccoons are in the RV oven; the family runs out]
- Jamie: Did you forget to take the roasts out last night?!
- Bob: Guess so.
- Cassie: Let's feed Carl to the raccoon and he might leave!
- Carl: [Angrily] Let's feed him you! He might be on the South bitch diet!
- Bob: That's a good one, son.
- [repeated line]
- Cassie: Dad, the RV's rolling away.
- [Bob is sitting on the toilet]
- Billy: You sure got a nice one.
- Bob: What?
- Billy: That's a nice laptop.
- Carl: Does anyone have a vomit bag?
- Jamie: Are you sick?
- Carl: Big time. Cassie and Earl are making out.
- Bob: [really needs to use a toilet] I've got an ICBM coming! [mutters to himself] If there's a poop fairy, I can make a lot of money.
- Cassie: Mom, some idiot just parked this ugly RV outside our house.
- Jamie: What?
- Cassie: Oh, my god. It's your husband.
- Robin Williams as Bob Munro
- Cheryl Hines as Jamie Munro
- JoJo as Cassie Munro
- Josh Hutcherson as Carl Munro
- Jeff Daniels as Travis Gornicke
- Kristin Chenoweth as Mary Jo Gornicke
- Chloe Sonnenfeld as Moon Gornicke
- Hunter Parrish as Earl Gornicke
- Alex Ferris as Billy "Not Earl" Gornicke
- Will Arnett as Todd Mallory
- Brendan Fletcher as Howie
- Matthew Gray Gubler as Joe Joe
- Barry Sonnenfeld as Irv
- Richard Ian Cox as Laird (as Richard Cox)
- Rob LaBelle as Larry Moiphine
- Brian Markinson as Gary Moiphine
- Ty Olsson as Diablo Pass Officer
- Diane Michelle as Matha the RV (voice) (uncredited)