Jump to navigation Jump to search
RV is a 2006 comedy film.
On a family vacation, no one can hear you scream.
- [about Travis] Whenever a big white man picks up a banjo, my cheeks tighten.
- [angrily] We watch TV in four separate rooms and IM each other when dinner is ready.
- Marie Jo: Do you want to hear about the time Jesus saved us from a tornado?
- Earl: So, do you have a boyfriend?
- Cassie: Yeah. Actually, I'm engaged.
- Earl: Unlikely.
- Cassie, age 5: Daddy?
- Bob: Yeah, baby?
- Cassie, age 5: I'm never going to get married.
- Bob: Why not? It's not as bad as it looks.
- Cassie, age 5: Because I always want to live here with you.
- Bob: Well, you know. One day, you're going to grow up, meet a wonderful guy, and you're going to get married. But you and I will always be best friends.
- [He kisses her forehead. Scene shifts to present day.]
- Cassie: Dad, could you be any more of a dork?
- Bob: Cassie, do you know where this girl lives, or do you just think you know?
- Cassie: I know where, I just know one way to get there, and you refuse to go that way.
- Bob: Because it's a stupid way.
- Jamie: You're lost, aren't you?
- Bob: Yes, I'm lost. Because our daughter, Sakagawea back there, doesn't know the address or the name of the street, she just knows it as 'the one next to the one with the fountain'.
- [Raccoons are in the RV oven; the family runs out]
- Jamie: Did you forget to take the roasts out last night?!
- Bob: Guess so.
- Cassie: Let's feed Carl to the raccoon and he might leave!
- Carl: [Angrily] Let's feed him you! He might be on the South bitch diet!
- Bob: That's a good one, son.
- [repeated line]
- Cassie: Dad, the RV's rolling away.
- [Bob is sitting on the toilet]
- Billy: You sure got a nice one.
- Bob: What?
- Billy: That's a nice laptop.
- Carl: Does anyone have a vomit bag?
- Jamie: Are you sick?
- Carl: Big time. Cassie and Earl are making out.
- Bob: [really needs to use a toilet] I've got an ICBM coming! [mutters to himself] If there's a poop fairy, I can make a lot of money.
- Cassie: Mom, some idiot just parked this ugly RV outside our house.
- Jamie: What?
- Cassie: Oh, my god. It's your husband.
- Robin Williams as Bob Munro
- Cheryl Hines as Jamie Munro
- Joanna “JoJo” Levesque as Cassie Munro
- Josh Hutcherson as Carl Munro
- Jeff Daniels as Travis Gornicke
- Kristin Chenoweth as Mary Jo Gornicke
- Hunter Parrish as Earl Gornicke
- Chloe Sonnenfeld as Moon Gornicke
- Alex Ferris as Billy Gornicke
- Will Arnett as Todd Mallory
- Brendan Fletcher as Howie
- Matthew Gray Gubler as Joe Joe
- Barry Sonnenfeld as Irv
- Richard Ian Cox as Laird (as Richard Cox)
- Rob LaBelle as Larry Moiphine
- Brian Markinson as Gary Moiphine
- Ty Olsson as Diablo Pass Officer
- Diane Michelle as Matha the RV (voice) (uncredited)
- RV quotes at the Internet Movie Database