Ratchet & Clank (film)
Ratchet & Clank is a 2016 American–Canadian 3D computer-animated science fiction film based on the video game series of the same name. The film stars the voices of James Arnold Taylor, David Kaye, Jim Ward, Paul Giamatti, John Goodman, Bella Thorne, Rosario Dawson, and Sylvester Stallone.
- Directed by Kevin Munroe. Produced by Kylie Ellis, Brad Foxhoven, Kim Dent Wilder and David Wohl. Written by T.J. Fixman, Kevin Munroe and Gerry Swallow. Based on Ratchet & Clank by Insomniac Games.
- Prepare to be blown away by my epic humility.
- To be a hero, you don't have to do big things… just the right ones.
- Cora: Got a long line of citations here. Possession of an illegal gravity repulsor?
- Ratchet: Oh, that was a misunderstanding. I thought that space pirate was on the level.
- Brax: Operation of a black market accelerator.
- Ratchet: "Operation" is a strong word. It blew up as soon as I turned it on!
- Cora: Willful disruption of the space-time continuum?
- Ratchet: That is a funny story…
- Qwark: You're reckless, you're a loose cannon, and you're dangerous! That's my shtick!
- Ratchet: Wait! Just gimme a chance!
- Qwark: Sorry, no time! Galaxy in jeopardy! Get back out there, and remember, you can do anything... as long as you're me! NEXT!
- Warbot Defect (Clank): I must get to Aleero City! [falls over] They are in danger!
- Ratchet: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey, who's in danger?
- Warbot Defect: An army is coming. I must warn them!
- Ratchet: Hang on, slow down. You've been in a crash! What do you say we get you back to my garage? I'll run a diagnostic and have you fixed up in no time.
- Defect: Thank you. I appreciate the assistance.
- Ratchet: It's no problem. [helps Clank to his feet] So what do I call you?
- Defect: I suppose my proper designation is warbot defect 85429– [falls over again]
- Ratchet: Maybe I'll just call ya... "Clank". My name's Ratchet. Up and down… There you go. You're a natural.
- Clank: Ratchet, we are clearly not prepared for this. We should have contacted the rangers to warn them of the attack!
- Ratchet: Haha! Yeah, like they'd know who we are!
- Clank: But you said they were your friends!
- Ratchet: Whaaaaat...? I think you're quoting me out of context.
- Clank's recorder: [playing recording of Ratchet's voice] The rangers are actually my, uh… friends!
- Ratchet: Do you record everything I say?
- Clank's recorder: [playing recording of Ratchet's voice] Do you record everything I say?
- Ready to kick some asteroid!
- Kick some asteroid
- Buckle up for the wildest, zaniest and most hilarious sci-fi thrill ride to be found this side of the solar system!
- Paul Giamatti as Chairman Drek
- Kevin Michael Richardson (original video game version and previously)
- Andrew Cownden as Zed
- Don Briggs as the Starship Commander
- Ian James Corlett as Blarg
- Cole Howard as Stanley
- Alessandro Juliani as Solana Trooper
- Rebecca Shoichet as Stanley's Mom and the Ship Computer
- Brad Swaile as Ollie
- Lee Tockar as Mr. Micron