Ratchet & Clank (film)
Ratchet & Clank is a 2016 American–Canadian 3D computer-animated science fiction film based on the video game series of the same name. The film stars the voices of James Arnold Taylor, David Kaye, Paul Giamatti, John Goodman, Bella Thorne, Rosario Dawson, and Sylvester Stallone.
- Directed by Kevin Munroe. Produced by Kylie Ellis, Brad Foxhoven, Kim Dent Wilder and David Wohl. Written by T.J. Fixman, Kevin Munroe and Gerry Swallow. Based on Ratchet & Clank by Insomniac Games.
- Prepare to be blown away by my epic humility.
- To be a hero, you don't have to do big things... just the right ones.
- You think that's what this is all about?! Who do you think polluted our last world? I did. This is about one thing and one thing only: cash, and lots of it! You see, I've been paid for every square inch of my new world. Once the inhabitants move in, I'll begin polluting this world as well, then the whole thing starts all over again! Ah, brilliant.
- Cora: Got a long line of citations here. Possession of an illegal gravity repulsor?
- Ratchet: Oh, that was a misunderstanding. I thought that space pirate was on the level.
- Brax: Operation of a black market accelerator?
- Ratchet: Operation is a strong word. It blew up as soon as I turned it on!
- Cora: Willful disruption of the space-time continuum?
- Ratchet: THAT is a funny story...
- Qwark: You're reckless! You're a loose cannon! And you're dangerous! That's MY shtick!
- Ratchet: Wait! Just gimme a chance!
- Qwark: Sorry, no time! Galaxy in jeopardy! Get back out there, and remember, you can do anything - as long as you're me! NEXT!
- Clank: Ratchet, we are clearly not prepared for this. We should have contacted the rangers to warn them of the attack!
- Ratchet: Haha! Yeah, like they'd know who we are!
- Clank: But you said they were your friends!
- Ratchet: ...Whaaaaat? I think you're quoting me out of context.
- Clank: [playing recording of Ratchet's voice] The rangers are actually my, uh, friends!
- Ratchet: Do you record everything I say?
- Clank: [playing recording of Ratchet's voice] Do you record everything I say?
- Ready to kick some asteroid!
- Kick some asteroid
- Buckle up for the wildest, zaniest and most hilarious sci-fi thrill ride to be found this side of the solar system!
- James Arnold Taylor as Ratchet, a young Lombax who dreams of being a Galactic Ranger. He was previously voiced by Mikey Kelley in the original game.
- David Kaye as Clank, an escaped warbot defect who befriends Ratchet.
- Jim Ward as Captain Copernicus Qwark, the leader of the Galactic Rangers and a galaxy-wide celebrity.
- Paul Giamatti as Chairman Drek, the villainous leader of the Blarg. He was previously voiced by Kevin Michael Richardson in the original game.
- John Goodman as Grimroth Razz, Ratchet's adoptive father and mentor.
- Bella Thorne as Cora Veralux, a Galactic Ranger.
- Rosario Dawson as Elaris, who serves as tactical support for the Galactic Rangers.
- Sylvester Stallone as Lt. Victor Von Ion, Drek's robotic lieutenant. His original counterpart was previously voiced by Neil Flynn.
- Armin Shimerman as Doctor Nefarious, Drek's chief scientist with a vendetta against Captain Qwark.
- Vincent Tong as Brax Lectrus, a reptilian Galactic Ranger who is the strongest of the group.
- Andrew Cownden as Zed, Drek's bumbling robotic assistant.
- Don Briggs as Starship Commander
- Ian James Corlett as Blarg
- Brian Dobson as Dallas Wannamaker, Announcer, Drek Computer
- Brian Drummond as Mr. Zurkon, Inspectobot, Warbot
- Cole Howard as Stanley, a Blarg troop that Drek and Victor Von Ion bust for texting.
- Alessandro Juliani as Solana Trooper
- Rebecca Shoichet as Stanley's Mom, Ship Computer
- Tabitha St. Germain as Juanita Alvaro
- Brad Swaile as Ollie, Superfan
- Lee Tockar as Mr. Micron, a Tharpod citizen of Veldin.