Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon"
Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon" is an American adult flash-animated television series created by Canadian animator John Kricfalusi for the cable network The New TNN, now Paramount Network. It was developed as an "extreme" revamp of and parody The Ren & Stimpy Show, which had previously aired on the American children's cable network Nickelodeon, and is noted for being significantly more vulgar and inappropriate than the original series.
Onward and Upward
- Ren: What did I just tell you?! Who's the pitcher, who's the catcher?!
- Stimpy: You're the pitcher, I'm the catcher! You're the pitcher, I'm the catcher! See? [points to a chalkboard indicating said terms]
- Ren: What do you think is the difference between boogers and goobers Stimpinton?
- Stimpy: A stooge question Renwick. Why don't we ask the greatest genius in the world.
- Ren: Who's that?
- Stimpy: Dr. Stupid. Who else?
- Ren: What a dump! I'm sorry Stimpy, but I'm just too damn tired tonight. I just gotta get some sleep. Bugger off okay?
- Stimpy: But, Ren.
- Ren: What is it now Stimpy?
- Stimpy: I have needs.
- Ren: Oh, I don't give a rat's ass about your needs. Oh, Stimpy! Close your eyes and pucker up.
- Stimpy: Joy!
- Ren: Oh, what I'm going to do to Stimpy. Oh yes, it's so good, look. Look, a rat's ass. Here it is!
Ren Seeks Help
- [Ren is getting psychiatric help to find out why he treats Stimpy so bad]
- Ren: Well doc, I certainly feel better now that I've got that off of my chest. So what do you think is wrong with me?
- Dr. Mr. Horse: You want to know what's wrong with you. [Ren nods] Do you really want to know what's wrong with you? I'll tell you what's wrong with you. [punches Ren in the face] YOU'RE F#CKING CRAZY! THAT'S WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!
- Ren: Crazy?!
- Dr. Mr. Horse: That's right! You need to be locked up, away from decent, normal people! What kind of a lunatic are you!? You just walk up to strangers on the street and tell them "Hey mister, you wanna hear some sick stories of my twisted youth?"?!
- Ren: I don't understand! I came to you for help! I bared my soul to you! I told you all my darkest secrets! And now you tell me I'm crazy?! WHAT KIND OF A PSYCHOLOGIST ARE YOU?!
- Dr. Mr. Horse: Psychologist?! Are you nuts?! I'm a horse! You crazy son of a bitch! I'm gonna beat the living hell out of you!
- Ren: I'm a terrible person, doc. I'm mean to everybody and I'm especially mean to those who love me the most. I've got issues! But I'm not crazy or anything!
- Dr. Mr. Horse: Of course not, Mr. Hoek. Let's just calm down. It's perfectly normal to be nervous talking to a professional. Now relax and we'll see just how sick you really are, shall we?
- Ren: Okay.
- Ren's Dad: Son, did you mangle this poor frog?
- Ren: No.
- Ren's Dad: Look at me when I'm talking to you!
- Stimpy: [crying] You monster! How can you say... those horrible things... to ME?! [sobs] You son of a bitch... oh you bastard...
- Ren: I'm sorry Stimpy. I don't know why I do these things to you! I'm just a pig! Please, forgive me!
Fire Dogs 2
- Ren: And all because the chief loves us!
- Fire Chief: Pals like to punch each other, right? (Stimpy nods and Ren shakes his head; the Fire Chief lets his stomach out onto the table, knocking their plates to the floor with a crash) Go ahead Eddie, give it your best shot!
Stimpy: Poisoned? Is that what you call it? That poison is our lovechild!
Ren: Stimpy! There are millions of people watching you be decent! Eeek! This is a family network.