Richard B. Spencer
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The ideal I advocate is the creation of a White Ethno-State on the North American continent
Today, in the public imagination, 'ethnic-cleansing' has been associated with civil war and mass murder (understandably so). But this need not be the case. 1919 is a real example of successful ethnic redistribution — done by fiat, we should remember, but done peacefully.
- We need to start thinking about a new ethno-state that we would want to be a part of. This is not going to happen in the next election or in the next 10 years probably, but something in the future that would be for our great-grandchildren.
- Martin Luther King Jr., a fraud and degenerate in his life, has become the symbol and cynosure of White Dispossession and the deconstruction of Occidental civilization.
- Ours, too, should be a declaration of difference and distance—"We hold these truths to be self-evident; that all men are created unequal." In the wake of the old world, this will be our proposition.
- 4 July 2014 Spencer, Richard Bertrand. The Metapolitics of America.
- Identity is the most important question to answer. Who are we racially? Who are we historically? Who are we in terms of our experience? Who are we in terms of our community?
- Anime—indeed, even anime porn—has done more to advance European civilization than the Republican Party.
- A nation based on freedom is just another place to go shopping.
- 11 April 2016 Kirchick, James (April 11, 2016). Why White-Nationalist Thugs Thrill to Trump. National Review.
- Leftists (who sometimes understand us better than we understand ourselves) have always sensed this; they know that when we talk about immigration, we’re not really talking about immigration.
For us “immigration” is a proxy for race. In that way, immigration can be good or bad: it can be a conquest (as it seems now) . . . or a European in-gathering, something like White Zionism. It all depends on the immigrants. And we should open our minds to the positive possibilities of mass immigration from the White world.
And when White men talk about “restoring the Constitution”—or, more so, “Taking Our Country Back”— leftists and non-Whites are right to view this as threatening and racialist: it implies a return to origins and that the White man once owned America.
Today, in the public imagination, “ethnic cleansing” has been associated with civil war and mass murder (understandably so). But this need not be the case. 1919 is a real example of successful ethnic redistribution—done by fiat, we should remember, but done peacefully.
The ideal I advocate is the creation of a White Ethno-State on the North American continent.
We must give up the false dreams of equality and democracy—not so that we could “wake up" to reality; reality is boring—but so that we can take up the new dreams of channeling our energies and labor towards the exploration of our universe, towards the fostering of a new people, who are healthier, stronger, more intelligent, more beautiful, more athletic.
- I wouldn’t want to go back to the old white nationalism when no one was listening to us,” he said recently. “I want to be in a place where our ideas are entering the mainstream.”
- Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!
America was, until this last generation, a white country designed for ourselves and our posterity. It is our creation, it is our inheritance, and it belongs to us.
The white race is "a race that travels forever on an upward path."
To be white is to be a creator, an explorer, a conqueror.
"We don’t exploit other groups, we don’t gain anything from their presence. They need us, and not the other way around.
I do think we have a psychic connection, or you can say a deeper connection, with Donald Trump in a way that we simply do not have with most Republicans.
I think we can be the ones out in front, thinking about those things he hasn't quite grasped yet, who are putting forward policies [that] have a realistic chance of being implemented.
- Goldstein, Joseph (November 20, 2016). "Alt-Right Gathering Exults in Trump Election With Nazi-Era Salute". The New York Times.
- As Europeans, we are, uniquely, at the center of history.
Think of the concepts that are now designated “problematic” and associated with whiteness -- power, strength, beauty, agency, accomplishment. Whites do and other groups don’t.
For us, it is conquer or die. This is a unique burden for the white man, that our fate is entirely in our hands.
- 21 November 2016 Spencer, Richard Bertrand (2016-11-21). Long Live the Emperor!. Radix Journal.
- German National Socialism is a historic movement of the past. It arose at a very particular time and had particular motives and ideas and policies and styles, and those aren’t mine.
- This is the photographic negative of a white supremacist... This is why I'm actually very confident, because maybe those leftists will be the easiest ones to flip.
- You could say that I am a white Zionist in the sense that I care about my people. I want us to have a secure homeland for us and ourselves, just like you want a secure homeland in Israel.
- I've been critical of the American founding throughout my career.
No individual has a right outside of a collective community. You have rights, not eternally or given by God, or by nature.
Ultimately the state gives those right[s] to you. The state is the source of rights, not the individual.
- 27 July 2018 Spencer interview with Dinesh D'Souza for the documentary Death of a Nation: Can We Save America a Second Time?, quoted in D'Souza, Dinesh (July 27, 2018). If you think Trump is a white supremacist, you should talk to a real one. Fox News.
- Automation...the White Death...deindustrilization. Trump throws bombast and bluster at the problem. Andrew Yang sees the problem for what it is and offers understanding, sympathy, and solutions. Everyone should take this man and his ideas seriously.
- I’ve listened to it. I’ll be responding today in video form this afternoon. I’m responding on my own. Not through the press
- 4 November 2019 to The Guardian regarding Milo's leak below
- I have every confidence that we will reach an agreement and this will be quickly forgotten and under the bridge
I can’t invent money out of thin air
none of the allegations of ‘abuse’ have anything to do with my children
- Can't we get to some point where we can all be normies and we can, y'know, go on ice cream dates, and y'know, every, to each man a GF?
- Mitt Romney, faults aside, is an avatar of a saner nation. Polarization will probably prevent this, but I sincerely hope he runs for president via either party.
- Twitter, 4:43 AM · May 24, 2022
- Little fucking kikes. They get ruled by people like me. Little fucking octaroons. My ancestors fucking enslaved those little pieces of fucking shit. Those pieces of shit get ruled by people like me. They look up and see a face like mine looking down at them.
- purportedly shortly after 2016 "Unite the Right" on audio recording leaked by Milo Yiannopoulos, per 4 November 2019 article in The Guardian whose author Jason Wilson said "Spencer claimed not to recall making any such remarks"
Quotes about Spencer
- Spencer rejects the label "white supremacist" in favor of the more opaque term “alt-right,”
- The only thing I'll say in defense of basically the entire conservative media is that, except for a few talk radio hosts, my twitter feed, I guess Breitbart, and Daily Caller is everyone seems to dislike Richard Spencer. He is you know our equivalent of Black Lives Matter. Apparently you know a gay showboater who just wants lots of media attention.
- "Ann Coulter: Charlottesville Ralliers Could Have Been ‘Little Old Ladies’ Listening To ‘Civil War Buffs’", Right Wing Watch, 17 July 2017
- Another user challenged the editors of the Spencer entry to defend their choice to describe him as a “white supremacist” in the article’s first line. “I make no apology for his political views but the fact remains that this is NOT how encyclopedias are written,” the user wrote. He noted that “Spencer has stated that he rejects the label of white supremacist, and prefers to describe himself as an identitarian” – a euphemism for white nationalism’s brand of identity politics.
- [W]hat identitarians like Mr. Spencer have grasped, and what ostensibly anti-racist thinkers like Mr. [T.N.] Coates have lost sight of, is the fact that so long as we fetishize race, we ensure that we will never be rid of the hierarchies it imposes. We will all be doomed to stalk our separate paths.
- Encyclopedic article on Richard B. Spencer on Wikipedia