Jump to navigation Jump to search
Riley Reid (born 9 July 1991) is an American pornographic actress.
- I know that myself personally, I don’t recommend anyone to get into porn because it’s really tough and it’s really hard and I feel like you really have to have a strong mindset and perspective.You have to have a lot of self-love because there’s so much hate coming at you. People are just clawing at you so you have to really be confident in who you are before you open the doors to allow people who have no idea who you are, who have never met you, know nothing about you, who literally just watched you have sex, then judge you and complain about you.
- "Why Porn Star Riley Reid Doesn't Recommend Pursuing Career In Adult Film Industry". IBTimes. 22 October 2020.
- Never have I ever had a boyfriend who was proud of my job. I’ve had two ‘normal’ boyfriends in my adult life, normal being they don’t do porn. Both of which ended in an ultimatum, porn or them. I always chose porn. I’ve struggled with that choice though, wondering if I’ve made the right decision.
A flashing good time at the XBiz Awards
- "A flashing good time at the XBiz Awards". LA Times. 5 February 2014.
- It’s super-flattering and I would be super-happy if I won. Winning an award will help me feel like I am the best at what I do.
- That was very spontaneous. I was like, Well, here it goes.
- I might hit up the male performer of the year and we might have a little party tonight.
How Porn Billboards Were Snuck Into Times Square
- "How Porn Billboards Were Snuck Into Times Square". The Daily Beast. 3 October 2019.
- I can say I understand his effort and desires trying to make the city seem more family-friendly. I one hundred percent understand those perspectives and everything like that, but sex is how we were all created. Sex is the root of technology and everything that happens in our world. Vogue and everybody else, they all use nude female bodies. They use sex constantly to sell products. So I want to say [to Giuliani]: I’m sorry that you felt the desire to somewhat banish us from the city life but we have only begun to fight back. We will be back in that city. I don’t see why we shouldn’t be glamorized in that same light. We all watch it, we’re all part of it, we all need sex to create life, so why not just glorify it?
- Not being egotistical but I know I’m a big name and I know that I’m recognizable. For the people who know who I am to be walking around in Times Square and be stopped in their tracks and be like, ‘Wait a minute, is that Riley Reid on a giant billboard in Times Square? What?’ And then for the people who don’t know who I am, they’ll see it and probably be like, ‘Oh, what is this? What’s going on here?’ And then hopefully do their research, look into it because they’ll be curious, and then see that it’s an adult story documentary porno all mixed together. I think it’s going to be huge for the general public. I hope we have more opportunities like this. I hope other companies will take the time to glamorize themselves in the mainstream media, because if it can be done it should be done.
How Porn Is Getting in on the Documentary Craze: ‘I Want to Show Them My Raw Self’
- "How Porn Is Getting in on the Documentary Craze: ‘I Want to Show Them My Raw Self’". The Daily Beast. 2 November 2019.
- I’m at a point in my career where I really want to humanize myself and allow the world to see there’s more to me than my adult videos. I want to show them my raw self, myself without makeup, myself when I’m just rambling and talking. And maybe I shouldn’t have said the things I say but I fucking said it because that’s who I am.
- Being a big star in the industry, knowing that I have an impact on the industry, it was almost a duty. To take on this challenge and do this documentary, to really show the adult entertainer is more than just her stage name.
- I use my Twitter to sell content and make money. A lot of the times you won’t see me posting about my dog because I do try to stay on brand. I understand why the common person who follows me on social media would put me in a very hyper sexual category. They’re looking at my job. They’re looking at Riley Reid. I want to attract people who will hopefully understand this is just my brand, but sadly we’re not in a world of intellectuals. I think a lot of people don’t look deeper; so many people are just surface-lookers. It’s an emotional thing. I struggle with it when it comes to making friends or dating but I also try to meet people in real life, which is also sometimes a battle because people meet me though Riley Reid.
Pornstar Riley Reid weighs in on YouTube star Jake Paul’s boxing match up
- "Pornstar Riley Reid weighs in on YouTube star Jake Paul’s boxing match up". News.com.au. 12 January 2020.
- I love listening to Jake Paul, he’s so funny, so I came here for a bit of the comedy sense or whatever but I think it’s great. I think Jake is going to f***ing kick his ass.
- I watched Logan’s fight and I have watched a bit of UFC type stuff but I don’t typically watch much fighting so I don’t know the rules or anything like that. To me, it looked like Logan won but I don’t know.
- They got me into it more. I have some friends who do some betting on the UFC and stuff like that but I’ve never gone to a fight before.
- I initially thought with the Logan Paul fight that would knock him (KSI) out in the first round so, I honestly do not know, I can only hope because that would be amazing to see a knockout in the first round. But by the third round maybe someone can get downed and it is going to be f****** Gib because you’re going f****** down.
Porn star Riley Reid marks 29th birthday with very cheeky Instagram snap
- "Porn star Riley Reid marks 29th birthday with very cheeky Instagram snap". Daily Star. 10 July 2020.
- Coronavirus has had a huge impact worldwide affect almost every business including the adult industry. From commercial sex workers such as dominatrix to more mainstream pornography, we too have been affected greatly. Since our work includes being up close and extremely personal with our co-workers, production has been shut down. Leading to a loss of work for not only the actors/actresses but also directors, production crew and make up artists.
- When production does continue again imagine that the workplace will be very different in order to create a safer place in regards to protecting the crew and talent from exposure to such viruses again. There has been talk of adding a coronavirus test along with our regular STD tests to our testing panel which we are mandated to do every 14 days. I personally am curious to see how the future of porn will change with how greatly the world has been impacted by the coronavirus.